FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Camping > Earliest

Earliest

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uttyandbee OP   Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

What is the earliest date anyone has made a campsite booking? We have made one for w/c 18/4 but we have heard some people have made reservations for Easter

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *arandCouple  over a year ago

Warrington

We’ve got a booking for Easter from the 2nd to 5th April at a site in the Lake District but I highly doubt it’s going to happen x

By *ud and BryanCouple  over a year ago

Boston, Lincolnshire

We've just booked 15th to 18th April (in East Yorks) so fingers crossed...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I haven't made a booking yet, as I am a tenter, I think I will not get anywhere until May. Anyone with their own facilities I can see being able to get out for Easter. But it will be every other pitch and there will be nothing open for you to go to. I live in Devon and they have good outdoor systems at all the places open but it all depends on the weather.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I haven't made a booking yet, as I am a tenter, I think I will not get anywhere until May. Anyone with their own facilities I can see being able to get out for Easter. But it will be every other pitch and there will be nothing open for you to go to. I live in Devon and they have good outdoor systems at all the places open but it all depends on the weather."

Having said that the beaches and open areas are good

By *ishaw cucksCouple  over a year ago

wishaw

I'm up in Scotland and think it's gonny be a long time before sites will open up here plus I'm a tenter so OK but driving about wae a cararavan on toe will get you jailed so stay safe xxx

» Add a new message to this topic