FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Camping > Campervan help

Campervan help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I’ve just bought a camper van and I’ve gutted the inside I’m looking for advice on electrics so after some decent websites etc if anyone can help x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I’ve just bought a camper van and I’ve gutted the inside I’m looking for advice on electrics so after some decent websites etc if anyone can help x "

There is a really helpful group on Facebook- Campervan conversions under £2,500 (may not be exact name). Fab group and have all details in their files.

By *orneytwoCouple  over a year ago

Not far from lichfield

You tube is your best friend for that.

By *he-ProfessorMan  over a year ago

cheltenham

What advice are you after?

I have done quite a lot vans over the years ranging from basic to feature packed.

Should be able to help with most things you'd want to know about & where is good to buy which items from.

By *ricBananaManMan  over a year ago

Basildon

"I’ve just bought a camper van and I’ve gutted the inside I’m looking for advice on electrics so after some decent websites etc if anyone can help x "

Try look up on YouTube that may help , That what I do when I want to know something about my Campervan for help ,

"I’ve just bought a camper van and I’ve gutted the inside I’m looking for advice on electrics so after some decent websites etc if anyone can help x

There is a really helpful group on Facebook- Campervan conversions under £2,500 (may not be exact name). Fab group and have all details in their files."

It is called U.K. Camper Vans for under £2500. On Facebook

Big group, very helpful and cover everything, including all types of electrics .

By *erbyclubfunCouple  over a year ago

Derby

"I’ve just bought a camper van and I’ve gutted the inside I’m looking for advice on electrics so after some decent websites etc if anyone can help x

There is a really helpful group on Facebook- Campervan conversions under £2,500 (may not be exact name). Fab group and have all details in their files.

Big group, very helpful and cover everything, including all types of electrics ."

We're in that group. It's really good.

I posted there today

There will be either a forum or a Facebook group for the type of van you have, join that and you will get not just advice about your electrics but also other stuff relating to your chosen vehicle.

I have fitted the solar, 12v and the 240v stuff I mine (electrician in a former life) and enjoyed working with something different!

By *orkshirefucktruckMan  over a year ago

rotherham

hi i convert vans to campervans and must be on twenty fb groups which are very helpful with pics/ideas ect as a quick and safe fix depending on how much u will use and how much conversion ur gonna do alot just buy tent electrics which as the built in trips and put them in,u can even buy the outside 240v flap socket and fit the tent electrics inside upto the flap so that it just looks like a normal hook up from outside

Take a look at Greg Virgoe on youtube he has lots of information on how he went about doing his electrics which included solar.

Big group, very helpful and cover everything, including all types of electrics .

We're in that group. It's really good.

I posted there today"

Have just requested to join thank you x

"Take a look at Greg Virgoe on youtube he has lots of information on how he went about doing his electrics which included solar."

Will have a look thank you x

"hi i convert vans to campervans and must be on twenty fb groups which are very helpful with pics/ideas ect as a quick and safe fix depending on how much u will use and how much conversion ur gonna do alot just buy tent electrics which as the built in trips and put them in,u can even buy the outside 240v flap socket and fit the tent electrics inside upto the flap so that it just looks like a normal hook up from outside"

Think I already have that fitted will check x

» Add a new message to this topic