FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Camping > Holkham

Holkham

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ottubduo OP   Couple  over a year ago

Yorkshire

Is anyone going camping in Wells area in the summer after 17th of May?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ricBananaManMan  over a year ago

Basildon

"Is anyone going camping in Wells area in the summer after 17th of May? "

I have been to Holkham well next to sea to , I thought Holkham Naturist beach was close over the years now , Haven't it ??

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Is anyone going camping in Wells area in the summer after 17th of May?

I have been to Holkham well next to sea to , I thought Holkham Naturist beach was close over the years now , Haven't it ??"

The naturist beach was only closed for a short while Eric, that was about 7 or 8 years back.

Basildon

"Is

anyone going camping in Wells area in the summer after 17th of May?

I have been to Holkham well next to sea to , I thought Holkham Naturist beach was close over the years now , Haven't it ??

I see well I did go there every other weekend when I was working , Now I am retired at last and bought a motorhome to traveling to different Naturist beach , Club and naturist Camping site I thought I wouldn't bothered with Holkham anymore

The naturist beach was only closed for a short while Eric, that was about 7 or 8 years back.

"

I use to go there every other weekend when I was working at the time, Now I am retired at last and bought a motorhome to traveling to different Naturist beach , Club and naturist Camping site for a change, I thought I wouldn't bothered with Holkham anymore Thank you for help and tell me about it

"Is

I see well I did go there every other weekend when I was working , Now I am retired at last and bought a motorhome to traveling to different Naturist beach , Club and naturist Camping site I thought I wouldn't bothered with Holkham anymore

I use to go there every other weekend when I was working at the time, Now I am retired at last and bought a motorhome to traveling to different Naturist beach , Club and naturist Camping site for a change, I thought I wouldn't bothered with Holkham anymore Thank you for help and tell me about it"

We've not been there for about six years and understand that you're no longer allowed to be naked in the dunes. I've told me that the dunes are now patrolled, maybe somebody on here can confirm that.

We now stick to Lakeside and the odd trip over to Morfa Dyffryn

Basildon

"Is

I use to go there every other weekend when I was working at the time, Now I am retired at last and bought a motorhome to traveling to different Naturist beach , Club and naturist Camping site for a change, I thought I wouldn't bothered with Holkham anymore Thank you for help and tell me about it

We've not been there for about six years and understand that you're no longer allowed to be naked in the dunes. I've told me that the dunes are now patrolled, maybe somebody on here can confirm that.

We now stick to Lakeside and the odd trip over to Morfa Dyffryn"

Thank you for information that there no longer to anyone to go naked in the dunes ,But you can on the beach ?? I wouldn't know so Lakeside Farm which I am going on the 16th April for 4. Items then down to Studland bay afterwards ,

"Is

We now stick to Lakeside and the odd trip over to Morfa Dyffryn

Thank you for information that there no longer to anyone to go naked in the dunes ,But you can on the beach ?? I wouldn't know so Lakeside Farm which I am going on the 16th April for 4. Items then down to Studland bay afterwards , "

I understand the beach is ok to be naked on, I expect people still go into the dunes

By *anary57Couple  over a year ago

near lowestoft

Holkham beach is still open.

Corton beach is an unofficial naturist beach as well although there are a lot of meerkats which can be really annoying.

By *idersMan  over a year ago

essex

Holkham is open but yes you’re correct in that you’re not allowed to sunbath in the dunes anymore. They occasionally get patrolled too.

The beach is as breezy as ever, so bring a windbreak or beach tent!

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

"Holkham is open but yes you’re correct in that you’re not allowed to sunbath in the dunes anymore. They occasionally get patrolled too.

The beach is as breezy as ever, so bring a windbreak or beach tent! "

We visited last year. Not problems, it was beautiful and practically had it all to ourselves. Even got to swim with a seal or sealion (I dont know the difference, if there is one). But the dunes are all taped off with clear signs to keep out. And the cross wind is strong so taking a wind break next year.

By *ottubduo OP   Couple  over a year ago

Yorkshire

"Holkham is open but yes you’re correct in that you’re not allowed to sunbath in the dunes anymore. They occasionally get patrolled too.

The beach is as breezy as ever, so bring a windbreak or beach tent!

We visited last year. Not problems, it was beautiful and practically had it all to ourselves. Even got to swim with a seal or sealion (I dont know the difference, if there is one). But the dunes are all taped off with clear signs to keep out. And the cross wind is strong so taking a wind break next year."

Yeah we went last year. The dunes were closed off in areas for nesting birds

» Add a new message to this topic