FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Camping > Studland Naturist beach 26th July

Studland Naturist beach 26th July

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ricBananaMan OP   Man  over a year ago

Basildon

Hello all, I will be going to Studland for the next 3 weeks on the sea front looking out to Harry rock and I be going on Sunday night and be there Monday morning to park up , I will be spending 3 weeks down there and into Swanage town in the evening in one of the bar And overnight parking around Swanage , I know the weather be warm , Anyone else be going from the 26th July maybe for a week or two ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Basildon

Hello well it overcast on the beach so want back to my Campervan to watch the Tokyo 2020 on TV instead , I hope the weather should be better tomorrow , But still warm , Anyone else down here

Basildon

Hi my update for the members want to know,It been better then what I thought, Few people's on the beach yesterday but more was on Monday , And it going to get better from Thursday onwards, I hope it a better day today on the beach of golden sand of Studland, Best Nudist beach in the country in my opinion

Basildon

Windy day today , They forecast from 2pm be Brighter and the windy die down a bit

Basildon

Hello update at Studland , Seen I been here 25th July it been good , But the last 5 days , Rain ,cloudy and windy not been good , From today forecast saying going to get better and I be going home 20th of August ,,

» Add a new message to this topic