FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Camping > White Rose Club

White Rose Club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ungomongo OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bingley

Anyone been to this place in York? Nudist camping etc, we are considering booking, just wondering if anyone had any experience there, not after meets - just curious if the reviews are true.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ands99Couple  over a year ago

Harrogate

It is a lovely place with heated outdoor pool and a clubhouse which sometimes has draft beer on tap. Ruun by the members themselves it is a naturist camp. There have been rumours of people being asked to leave due to inapropriate behavoir!

By *orkshirefucktruck1Couple  over a year ago

barnsley

lovely place and very clean and tidy

Bingley

"It is a lovely place with heated outdoor pool and a clubhouse which sometimes has draft beer on tap. Ruun by the members themselves it is a naturist camp. There have been rumours of people being asked to leave due to inapropriate behavoir!"

Yeah I read some of the reviews stating that, I think that's fair enough. Well we are booking on, save the bonking for the camper!

Bingley

"lovely place and very clean and tidy"

Ah great, hope we find some nice folk to chat to.

By *ands99Couple  over a year ago

Harrogate

We have been, very relaxing, no kids or dogs while we were there either.

Bingley

It's totally none sexual isn't it, such a lovely place.

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

Love the look of this place. Specifically looking for somewhere free of sexualised undertones or vibes. We want to enjoy some care free camping with family without worrying about inappropriate or unpleasant moments or creepy vibes. So two boxes ticked reading the above comments.

My question is what is social vibe there. We like to have a laugh, a joke and a drink. We know some places are very serious, sombre and judgmental. We went to a camp once where they were very rude and it felt like we where being watched all the time. The management went out their way particularly to be nosey about our "freind" as they refereed who we clearly pointed out (again) was our adult daughter. But it was clear what they were trying to insinuate and as parents that was a really unpleasant experience. It was sad because the site itself was lovely. So my point is we don't want to go anywhere we feel judged or unwelcome or watched by overbearing management. We just want a lovely care free time in an easygoing and welcoming atmosphere. Does this site fit the bill? What is the management like and also what is vibe with the others guests?

By *ew pennysCouple  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

Hoping to head here ourselves once the weather turns warm again.

Do people who’ve been know if it fills up quickly on the bank holidays so better to book early? Don’t really want to commit to booking if the weather isn’t really ideal for stripping off.

Bingley

Defo book early. It's an amazing place to go, you'll love it.

The beers good a the onsite pub too!!

We had a lovely time, no sexual stuff going on but I enjoyed some good sex with my partner on a night, neighbours might have heard as it's silent down there and she's a screamer.

By *aturisttwoCouple  over a year ago

dumfries

We have been a couple of times, booked one of their static vans. Lovely site , well run and very helpful members. No overpowering "committee" types. Hope to return again this year..

By *ew pennysCouple  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

Thanks for that, will try work out what dates suits us best and get booked on. We’d be in our campervan.

Went to lakeside last year but found a few of the resident members to be pretty full on and clearly swingers, don’t mind a discreet flirt or anything happening in a private vehicle, but it was so obvious and uncomfortable at times. We want to be naturists at a naturist site.

The beers might have just tipped it from a maybe to a definite yes lol

"Defo book early. It's an amazing place to go, you'll love it.

The beers good a the onsite pub too!!

We had a lovely time, no sexual stuff going on but I enjoyed some good sex with my partner on a night, neighbours might have heard as it's silent down there and she's a screamer."

By *otter coupleCouple 51 weeks ago

cumbria

Great place to camp pool nice to we stopped last year a lot nice people as well going back soon drinks cheap too

By *otter coupleCouple 44 weeks ago

cumbria

going in 6 weeks time

By *ornynaturists5242Man 33 weeks ago

shields

We are going today in our camper . 1st time . Looking forward to a nice hot naked weekend

By *ungomongo OP   Couple 33 weeks ago

Bingley

You'll adore it, everyone is so friendly, not a pube in sight either!!

By *atgirlknobinCouple 31 weeks ago

ish

Batgirl asked the question which i couldnt answer , shes more than willing to be naked in the daytime outdoors or in the pool , but she asked "What about night time in the bar, do you have to be naked then too" ? X

By *aturisttwoCouple 31 weeks ago

dumfries

"Batgirl asked the question which i couldnt answer , shes more than willing to be naked in the daytime outdoors or in the pool , but she asked "What about night time in the bar, do you have to be naked then too" ? X "

When we last visited, there was a few naked in the bar in the evening but there were also people with clothes on. It depends on the temperature !

By *atgirlknobinCouple 31 weeks ago

ish

"Batgirl asked the question which i couldnt answer , shes more than willing to be naked in the daytime outdoors or in the pool , but she asked "What about night time in the bar, do you have to be naked then too" ? X

When we last visited, there was a few naked in the bar in the evening but there were also people with clothes on. It depends on the temperature !"

By *ungomongo OP   Couple 31 weeks ago

Bingley

Last time we went, we both walked there in our dressing gowns and whilst drinking were nude, guys were all baked and some women kept their dressing gowns on, it's all very none judgemental, if you walked around naked it totally acceptable, and all very respectful. The showers are communal, so you'll be nude (obviously) showering at the side of a other lady or man, so walking around with a beer totally naked is pretty cool too.

Can't recommend this place enough, the cleanliness is second to none and they are SO friendly!

By (user no longer on site) 31 weeks ago

It’s a great place. Went with a female friend and very relaxing.

By *otter coupleCouple 4 days ago

cumbria

NOt long now for us hoping for warmer weather lol

By *ornynaturists5242Man 4 days ago

shields

We. Will be going b ack early bank holiday may. Had a great time last time in August . Loved the naked disco at night . Pray for sunshine

By *orkshiredoggersCouple 4 days ago

barnsley

We luv it here

By *astlancsMan 3 days ago

Burnley

We looking at going will be our first naturalist time.

» Add a new message to this topic