FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Camping > If The Van Is Rockin Come A Knocking South East/Coast

If The Van Is Rockin Come A Knocking South East/Coast

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *heFabtastics OP   Couple  over a year ago

brentwood

So as the colder weather is drawing in so many camper and motorhome owners put them away in storage I’ve never understood that when a lot of campsites are still open and cost half the price in the winter months

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

So if I see a motor home parked up in a secluded layby. What's the signs they want some fun? I know most would want me to fuck off! But that's why I wanna know if there's any obvious signs to look out for

brentwood

"So if I see a motor home parked up in a secluded layby. What's the signs they want some fun? I know most would want me to fuck off! But that's why I wanna know if there's any obvious signs to look out for"

You’ll find that’s probably a van lifer rather someone looking for a bunk up we wouldn’t park up somewhere ourselves and just wait for someone to stumble upon us that’s more the dogging scene lol for us it’s pre arranged with others

By *nd-DCouple  over a year ago

portsmouth

"So as the colder weather is drawing in so many camper and motorhome owners put them away in storage I’ve never understood that when a lot of campsites are still open and cost half the price in the winter months "

Also lots of pubs do stopovers for motorhomes , it’s extra business for the pub and a free park up if you use the pub.

Ideal for a night away, social in the pub and discreet fun after in motorhome .

Even better if the pub has a band on.

Keep the van moving during the winter months , it’s not good for them to sit around for months on end.

By *ollydoesWoman  over a year ago

Shangri-La

"So if I see a motor home parked up in a secluded layby. What's the signs they want some fun? I know most would want me to fuck off! But that's why I wanna know if there's any obvious signs to look out for"

I'd go with the latter.

By *nderthesheetsCouple  over a year ago

Littlehampton

"So as the colder weather is drawing in so many camper and motorhome owners put them away in storage I’ve never understood that when a lot of campsites are still open and cost half the price in the winter months

Also lots of pubs do stopovers for motorhomes , it’s extra business for the pub and a free park up if you use the pub.

Ideal for a night away, social in the pub and discreet fun after in motorhome .

Even better if the pub has a band on.

Keep the van moving during the winter months , it’s not good for them to sit around for months on end. "

We like the sound of that idea

Use my camper all year, fully insulated day van mostly for camping at surfing spots

In reply to the OP I don’t think anyone would take kindly to anyone knocking on the van in the random hope they were swingers!

By *redandwilmaCouple  over a year ago

blackburn

We also use our van all year round x

We use ours all year round too

By *uttyandbeeCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Never a month goes by when we use our motorhome, love all seasons if it gets cold we use friction to keep warm, works a treat

By *antcplkentCouple  over a year ago

Ramsgate

We love the sound of this post, the heating is on.

By *_the_impalerMan  over a year ago

canterbury

"We love the sound of this post, the heating is on."

If you are taking the van out and would like company let me know

By *iking131278Man  over a year ago

Falmouth

I am a van lifer and never get to see any action. I seem to scare them off when I'm parked up. Think I need a sign?

brentwood

"I am a van lifer and never get to see any action. I seem to scare them off when I'm parked up. Think I need a sign?"

I’m also a van lifer

Mr

By *hippedcreamCouple  over a year ago

Outer London

Combination of BritStops.com (pub parking) and the Park4Night app keep us motorhoming throughout winter, when not parked up at a club that is. Any tourist spot with a Park4Night and a pub nearby, be it coastal or inland. Stonehenge is next for us. Would be fun getting a few fab vans to the same layby.

By *utty FruttyCouple  over a year ago

south wales

if theres a camp site open & we got a free wk end we are off, my camper is my daily atm & dont like to let it stand idle for to long,

By *rueproMan  over a year ago

devon

Yep, use mine all year round.

Currently on a cliff top in cornwall.

Bit scary in this weather.

Anyone else in cornwall / devon?

By *opline7Man  over a year ago

Cardiff

Use mine all year the joy of having a night heater !!!

Falmouth

[Removed by poster at 24/01/23 17:38:38]

Falmouth

"Combination of BritStops.com (pub parking) and the Park4Night app keep us motorhoming throughout winter, when not parked up at a club that is. Any tourist spot with a Park4Night and a pub nearby, be it coastal or inland. Stonehenge is next for us. Would be fun getting a few fab vans to the same layby. "

Sounds a good idea! Why not start a vanlife park up for fab friends

» Add a new message to this topic