FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Camping > Caravan club membership

Caravan club membership

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ribsa OP   Man  over a year ago

A box at end of your bed

Anybody a member of the caravan club? If so what are the advantages of being a member as apposed to a none member. I have a folding camper and I'm wondering if it is worth joining.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *nd-DCouple  over a year ago

portsmouth

"Anybody a member of the caravan club? If so what are the advantages of being a member as apposed to a none member. I have a folding camper and I'm wondering if it is worth joining. "

I belong to caravan and motorhome club.

They have some nice sites and being a member gives you a discount and priority booking system as well as discounts at other places . It’s £56 a year to join.

By *xhibcupCouple  over a year ago

portsmouth

We also can recommend the motorhome club. Excellent sites and some good discounts

By *27GrandadMan  over a year ago

colchester

It's a little bit cheaper than nonmembers but not much now a days can met some nice people though

By *loydyMan  over a year ago

British

Myself personally I found them all snobby bastards maybe it's because we have a rent

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I can recommend the caravan and Caping Club.

Been a member for some time now and you get cheaper site fees, well kept sites, and offers to other events

By *urious2022Couple  over a year ago

North East

We’d definitely recommend the Caravan and Motorhome Club, the facilities are really good and you always get the same standards.

We always book a club site if available.

I can recomend caravan and camping club , you can use CL sites which are normally quiet and less stuffy although ive personally never had a problem with them , i atay at a Cl in Oxfordshire every week if anyone is ever in the area give me a shout x

A box at end of your bed

Thanks for all the replies everyone. For the price I guess it's worth a try for a year to see how it goes.

By *ucks_cplCouple  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

I think they are both OK if you plan your breaks ahead of time, for last minute breaks they are a waste of money as they are nearly always fully booked.

By *ev_1Couple  over a year ago

Bickliegh

Members to both clubs

Im a member at both clubs. Often stay at CL sites as well as the main ones. I like that the standards seem to be consitant and well maintained at all of the sites which cant be said for all of the private sites iv used (the ones iv visited anyway). Had a bit of discount on my caravan insurance with one of the club codes. I also like the monthly mags (i know that makes me sound old!). Give good ideas of places to visit etc x

By *ev_1Couple  over a year ago

Bickliegh

Booked a few sites already for 2023

By *heFabtasticsCouple  over a year ago

brentwood

Totally worth the fee I’ve only just joined the Caravan and Motorhome Club and the savings I’ve made on the discounted sites it’s already paid for itself

By *nd-DCouple  over a year ago

portsmouth

"Totally worth the fee I’ve only just joined the Caravan and Motorhome Club and the savings I’ve made on the discounted sites it’s already paid for itself "

All the sites are well kept with good facilities, and meet a high standard , even the CL sites.

Also good discounts on ferry crossings and days out.

By *heFabtasticsCouple  over a year ago

brentwood

I only joined back in December and my welcome pack only just arrived and I’m finding all these things out

By *othofus2021Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

In two clubs as got VW camper. What I would love to know if your on one of the camping site what do you do to let others know your looking for fun??

By *amieboy55Man  over a year ago

Kilbirnie

I am a member of both CAMC and CACC. Prefer Caravan and Camping club as get senior discount if you are over 60 years old.

"Anybody a member of the caravan club? If so what are the advantages of being a member as apposed to a none member. I have a folding camper and I'm wondering if it is worth joining.

I belong to caravan and motorhome club.

They have some nice sites and being a member gives you a discount and priority booking system as well as discounts at other places . It’s £56 a year to join. "

But they don't accept tents or folding campers

By *weeny_toddMan  over a year ago

Kent

Yep we’re in CAMC we use it a lot when we go down to Studland always very handy!

By *helanmycockMan  over a year ago

Huddersfield

Camping and Caravanning Club do,they even have a Trailer Tent and Folding Camper group

A box at end of your bed

The caravan and camping club do allow folding camper and trailer tent on their campsites, I do believe you can also insure your camper or trailer tent through the club. Just got my welcome pack not fully looked at it yet.

By *etrus4105Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

Some sites accept tents but best to check in advance.

» Add a new message to this topic