FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Camping > Help and advice

Help and advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ickawitch OP   Couple  over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

We are in the process of getting a caravan. As we’ve never owned one before any advice would be greatly appreciated

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ainbow_RoadWoman  over a year ago

Near Leamington Spa

Make sure that whatever you buy doesn't have damp, if you are spending lots of money ask for service records etc...

I live in my caravan so my needs are going to be a bit different but I would highly recommend getting a van with a smaller bathroom area and a back bedroom

By *ev_1Couple  over a year ago

Bickliegh

Research and get what suits your needs

By *edcouple2017Couple  over a year ago

west midlands

Layout is key. Decide what is important to you and your holiday needs. Once decided on layout always check your tow car is compatible and can tow it comfortably. For us, a fixed bed layout was what we wanted aswell as a large bathroom at the rear as we do you use our own facilities because some of the sites we like to visit don’t have toilets or showers. And above everything else when you find the van you will know it it just feels right from the moment you step foot in it.

Good luck

By *ickawitch OP   Couple  over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

Thanks everyone, we’re getting a 4 berth fixed rear bed , it’s not new but it’s been well looked after and no damp . I need to find somewhere to keep it , if it lives outside my house it won’t last long haha

» Add a new message to this topic