FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Camping > Leysdown on sea

Leysdown on sea

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ricBananaMan OP   Man  over a year ago

Basildon

Hello, I am off this weekend to Leysdown on Sea from Friday to Monday Easter weekend which day time I be down on the nudist beach car park day time and overnight up by the sea wall end,I will be in the Rose and Crown pub lunch time 1pm every day , Also i may give Warden car park a change to see what it like there on the cliff side if anyone been , I hope the weather be good

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ricBananaMan OP   Man 49 weeks ago

Basildon

Hi anyone going to Leysdown on sea this weekend in my Campervan and hope the weather be good at the nudist beach car park and the sea wall overnight stay and in June off to Studland in Dorset for a month and my motorhome is ready and tidy

By *isaB45Woman 49 weeks ago

Fabville

Where is Leysdown?

By *targazer65Man 48 weeks ago

Rorks drift

"Where is Leysdown?"

It's in Kent near the isle of sheppy. I've never actually been there myself but I be interested in making a visit as I'm not too far away from there. Where abouts are you in relation to Kent ? X

By *uzie69xTV/TS 47 weeks ago

Maidstone

Does anyone know the What-3-Word reference for the Car Park please. Feel free to PM me if discretion is needed...

Apparently the car park is about a 45 minute walk to the beach itself? Which is fine as a walk on a sunny day is exactly what the doctor ordered! Lol

By *ricBananaMan OP   Man 45 weeks ago

Basildon

I will be down in Leysdown tomorrow morning and spend 8 days on the beach and I can stay up by the sea wall overnight How are say Hello

By *uffnmuffCouple 44 weeks ago

London

"Hello, I am off this weekend to Leysdown on Sea from Friday to Monday Easter weekend which day time I be down on the nudist beach car park day time and overnight up by the sea wall end,I will be in the Rose and Crown pub lunch time 1pm every day , Also i may give Warden car park a change to see what it like there on the cliff side if anyone been , I hope the weather be good "
we used to go the this beach all the time before covid.

By *ornynow0103Man 40 weeks ago

Gillingham

[Removed by poster at 18/07/23 07:20:57]

By *ornynow0103Man 40 weeks ago

Gillingham

"Does anyone know the What-3-Word reference for the Car Park please. Feel free to PM me if discretion is needed...

Apparently the car park is about a 45 minute walk to the beach itself? Which is fine as a walk on a sunny day is exactly what the doctor ordered! Lol"

Not sure what the reference is but i feel it’s only a 10 min walk from the cafe.

» Add a new message to this topic