FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Camping > Studland Ferry Road - overnight parking

Studland Ferry Road - overnight parking

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *unlovinguy101 OP   Man 48 weeks ago

SexyFun Town

Morning campers!

Had anyone any experience this year of spending the night on Ferry Road?

Off to Studland next week in my Campervan. Never parked overnight on Ferry Road but in the past have seen campervans and Motorhomes there that look as if they’ve spent the night there. I believe Dorset council have either changed the overnight parking regs or tightened up on their enforcement. Would be interested to hear of anyones experience this year.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 48 weeks ago

It would be brilliant if they did, but there's every chance you'll be asked to move.

Check park4night app for local spots

By *eachlifeMan 48 weeks ago

Kent

"Morning campers!

Had anyone any experience this year of spending the night on Ferry Road?

Off to Studland next week in my Campervan. Never parked overnight on Ferry Road but in the past have seen campervans and Motorhomes there that look as if they’ve spent the night there. I believe Dorset council have either changed the overnight parking regs or tightened up on their enforcement. Would be interested to hear of anyones experience this year.

"

You can only park between 6am and midnight. You’ll get a ticket if you park overnight.

By *sm6969Man 48 weeks ago

Weston-s-mare

Although a ticket might be cheaper than site fees

By *redjMan 48 weeks ago

gloucestershire

Stopped along that road for the night 3 weeks ago and all the next day, there are tons of vehicles cars vans motorhomes and no tickets issued to any

By *ertwoCouple 47 weeks ago

omagh

Warn the person moving you on that if you have an acident they will be in court. As the high way code states.

If driver is tired pull over and rest in a safe place. Now when I go to sleep i need many hours before driving again.

By *hrisukbishareCouple 47 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Hope the weather is good for us in Studland too next week

By *affa CakesCouple 47 weeks ago

Tidworth Wiltshire

was there Friday tickets on a few not to sure why..the guy in the toll booth told us to make sure you park all the vehicle over the yellow line.

By *hippedcreamCouple 47 weeks ago

Outer London

Ticketing is rare unless it's a busy holiday period. If they do send wardens it'll be at the sunrise hours - but the council workers don't work Sundays

Saturday nights are good

By *hippedcreamCouple 47 weeks ago

Outer London

Arrive early to get a proper parking spot, piece of verge properly wide enough, yes park over the white line (as another post here suggests) legally off the road and pointing in the direction of traffic.

You could be unlucky but probably won't and campsites charge much the same anyway

» Add a new message to this topic