FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Camping > Cropredy Festival 2023

Cropredy Festival 2023

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *raceyandCandy OP   Couple 45 weeks ago

leeds

Hi there are any couples going & fancy meeting up for a chat.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lixerMan 43 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Hi there are any couples going & fancy meeting up for a chat."

I wish. I'm going with my unaware female partner.

By *iceButtSlimMan 41 weeks ago

Ips

I'm going with my aware wife , the weather is looking a bit off ish, but at least it isn't going to be as hot as last year.

By *hrisone85Man 41 weeks ago

SOUTHAMPTON

Looking forward to another year at my favourite place. Not paid too much attention to the line up this year but looking forward to Nile Rodgers on Thursday night

Ips

"Looking forward to another year at my favourite place. Not paid too much attention to the line up this year but looking forward to Nile Rodgers on Thursday night "

This year's line up looks pretty good, and on top of that the line up at the fringe has some good acts that I'd like to see as well.

By (user no longer on site) 41 weeks ago

[Removed by poster at 07/08/23 08:51:31]

By *lixerMan 41 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Looking forward to another year at my favourite place. Not paid too much attention to the line up this year but looking forward to Nile Rodgers on Thursday night

This year's line up looks pretty good, and on top of that the line up at the fringe has some good acts that I'd like to see as well."

Newby here. Tell me more about the Fringe?

Ips

The fringe is generally the two pubs in the village, the Braise Nose and Lion, which put on music. Then there is what was referred to as field 8, a private campsite which again has a nice sized tent and puts performance on.

And not forgetting the various small venues doing breakfast, so the canoe club, village hall, primary school, cricket pavilion.

Glasgow

Thanks for the info

By *raceyandCandy OP   Couple 41 weeks ago

leeds

shame we are outside your age range we have been going since 1991 but you also seem to be veterans of the festival.Field 8 is usually very good.

By *raceyandCandy OP   Couple 41 weeks ago

leeds

It is a shame we are outside your age range we have been going since 1991 but you also seem to be veterans of the festival.Field 8 is usually very good.

Glasgow

"It is a shame we are outside your age range we have been going since 1991 but you also seem to be veterans of the festival.Field 8 is usually very good."

Messaged ya! Thanks

By *eeboy13Man 41 weeks ago

Rugby

Hi All

I'll be there with very Vanilla little bunch. Been a few times in the last 15 yrs. I'll be all over,I do get bored sitting in the same spot, and you sometimes miss lots of good bits around the fringe.

Lee

By *iceButtSlimMan 40 weeks ago

Ips

That was a great weekend, Thursday had a suburb line up, managed to get up to field 8 Wednesday night on the way over and then into the village to see a couple of bands on the Saturday.

Then keeping that festival feeling going a little while longer by spending Sunday at the Braise, also helped to make sure I'd sobered up before the drive home.

By (user no longer on site) 40 weeks ago

[Removed by poster at 15/08/23 11:53:54]

» Add a new message to this topic