FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Camping > Morfa dyffryn

Morfa dyffryn

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rK MrsJ OP   Couple 19 weeks ago

Kidderminster

Can any one let us know best site and address for motorhome camping near to the nudist beach at Morfa.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *not69Man 19 weeks ago

Burnley

Dennis's field. You just turn up and he comes and collects money the money. It's about a 15min walk to the nudist beach.

There are portaloos, water points, waste disposal, but there are no showers.

The entrance to the field is at...

52.7842738, -4.1160345

Copy and paste that into Google maps and you'll find i xx

By *rK MrsJ OP   Couple 19 weeks ago

Kidderminster

"Dennis's field. You just turn up and he comes and collects money the money. It's about a 15min walk to the nudist beach.

There are portaloos, water points, waste disposal, but there are no showers.

Thanks

The entrance to the field is at...

52.7842738, -4.1160345

Copy and paste that into Google maps and you'll find i xx"

By *ax_VeridiusMan 19 weeks ago

Liverpool

I usually stay at Dennis' field too - its cheap, rudimentary and a congregating place for likeminded folk.

However, there are other options, all accessed via the same entrance road - Ffordd Benar

Dyffryn Seaside Estate is a big site, with a clubhouse, full wash block and shop. It has a tent field, statics and motorhome spaces. You can also book ahead. The entrance to Dyffryn is beyond Dennis's field - keep going and you'll find the reception.

Benar Beach is a campsite off to the left at the end of Ffordd Benar, right by the car park, ice-cream van and public toilet block. This has a dedicated, walled off nudist area.

I never found the host that welcoming (always a bit suspect of a single traveller) although there was some talk that it had changed hands last year. I didn't go, others may be able to confirm that.

Anyway, they are your options. Either way, get to the sea, turn right, walk half a mile and you are in the nudist area.

One of the best places in the UK. Hope you enjoy. Any questions, give me a shout

By *iddy coupleCouple 19 weeks ago

Worcestershire

Bennar beach now been taken over by Dyffryn seaside estate

Very expensive and unless you have a seasonal pitch you're not allowed on naturist area

If you want to book it has to be done online and there is a £10 booking fee on top

David who owned it had a really good offer to sell up so can't blame him for selling up

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple 19 weeks ago

Coventry

"Bennar beach now been taken over by Dyffryn seaside estate

Very expensive and unless you have a seasonal pitch you're not allowed on naturist area

If you want to book it has to be done online and there is a £10 booking fee on top

David who owned it had a really good offer to sell up so can't blame him for selling up"

Oh that is bad news. We liked to say in the nude compound and watch David patrol the compound. A strange man in some ways be we liked him, his little conversations as he passed by and his prices were reasonable enough. We preferred the freedom to be naked in the naturist section. So without the naturist section we'll go somewhere else. We want to enjoy our camping trips clothes free at home at our pitch. That to us is far more important than fancy facilities.

Still like you said can't blame David and wish him all the best.

Also begs the question what the estate's veiw is on naturists and thier use of the beach? Also how they veiw Dennis Fields next door? Especially if they are aiming to profit of non naturist high paying tourist. Will they become a problem/adversary of naturist coexistence in the area? Anyways I digress into speculation, I know little of the Estate and local politics.

By *hippedcreamCouple 17 weeks ago

Outer London

"Bennar beach now been taken over by Dyffryn seaside estate

Also begs the question what the estate's veiw is on naturists and thier use of the beach? Also how they veiw Dennis Fields next door? Especially if they are aiming to profit of non naturist high paying tourist. Will they become a problem/adversary of naturist coexistence in the area? Anyways I digress into speculation, I know little of the Estate and local politics."

No it'll be great

See y'all when it's sunny

» Add a new message to this topic