FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Camping > Who can’t squirt?

Who can’t squirt?

By (user no longer on site) OP    17 weeks ago

Hey there you sexy beautiful hotties… I’ve a statement followed by one simple question….

Girls, as most of us well know, when exploring your most basic and primal desires, it is expected that a fit, able, sex machine such as yourself will bring your body to what is known as “an orgasmic state”.. a pleasure perhaps second to none! Affecting not just heart rate, but respiration, this coupled with muscle spasms, perspiration, leaving your skin tingling and hairs standing on end. In many cases said fit able sex machines, such as yourselves will repeat this state over and over again… often this state can be seemingly endless!

When this becomes apparent, said able sex machine will often ejaculate with such extreme force… internal muscles firing hot sweet juice outwardly ensuring yourself, your partner/s (if present) and all bed lining, walls, ceilings, clothing and furnishings are thoroughly drenched!

I’m sure you will agree this is addictive and can quickly get out of hand!

My question to you beautiful fucers is:

WHO HAS NEVER SQUIRTED?

I do have to point out that I am myself an expert facilitator in the process and will gladly lead a support group.

Comments below

F/s

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic