FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Camping > Friends,watching,chatting,touching,meeting

Friends,watching,chatting,touching,meeting

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *RFR72 OP   Man 13 weeks ago

Watford

Love camping and want to match camping with fun, UK based, any tips for single guys and swing camping? lol

Greetings, back on Fabs again, on and off for a while now. Want to be eased back in, I am a normal and nice guy, non judgmental and non pushy.

Looking for

Friends just to chat to, like minded ones who are open minded and in lifestyle.

Watching, I love to watch, if you are a couple that enjoys that let me know. When I was in a couple I used to love watching my ex with others, damn I miss that.

Chatting, goes without saying, normal or naughty, love to hear what you all get up too.

Touching, well DOH! of course I want to touch a few bodies.

Meet, if I could meet a reg couple or even a naughty lady to pair up with to have fun together and with others, well no brainer again. And maybe hold local social meets again as I did hold some a while back (Watford Hertfordshire)

Just DM me if interested?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *obiliteeMan 12 weeks ago

Brighton

I have started a fledgling Session chat for meeting openminded campers and caravanners (and even motor homers). It is very new, so help build numbers.

Session is better than Telegram etc because it is secure and completely anonymous (no need for phone numbers or email addresses). send me a message using SessionID 0533f2eff8646ec0f0188b47844b603254815297408cab6419a6648fd8db1f1e05 I'll add you

i've recently bought a caravan, and hoping to meet new openminded friends

By *RFR72 OP   Man 12 weeks ago

Watford

Downloaded Session as it looks awesome, but how do I send you a message then?

Confused.com lol

» Add a new message to this topic