FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Camping > Getting my new Motorhome looking for interesting places to visit

Getting my new Motorhome looking for interesting places to visit

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *wingingphil69 OP   Man 6 weeks ago

castleford

Hello happy campers, I’m getting my new Motorhome next week and I’d love some recommendations for campsites and places to visit, it’s going to be a new experience for me cannot wait to hit the road. Hopefully I may meet up with some of you for fun & friendship

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *izzy.Woman 5 weeks ago

Stoke area

"Hello happy campers, I’m getting my new Motorhome next week and I’d love some recommendations for campsites and places to visit, it’s going to be a new experience for me cannot wait to hit the road. Hopefully I may meet up with some of you for fun & friendship "

Depends if you are wanting to stay on campsites or stay off grid.

I did the NC500 around the top of Scotland which was amazing.

I'd suggest joining the Camping and Caravan club, it's not much and gets you access to lots of sites, plus loads of small sites . Only 5 pitches which are sensibly priced. You also get money off various shops like Go Outdoors, Mountain warehouse, Halfords and ferry prices.

Enjoy

By *ko12Man 5 weeks ago

LLANGOLLEN

"Hello happy campers, I’m getting my new Motorhome next week and I’d love some recommendations for campsites and places to visit, it’s going to be a new experience for me cannot wait to hit the road. Hopefully I may meet up with some of you for fun & friendship

I'd suggest joining the Camping and Caravan club, it's not much and gets you access to lots of sites, plus loads of small sites . Only 5 pitches which are sensibly priced. You also get money off various shops like Go Outdoors, Mountain warehouse, Halfords and ferry prices.

Enjoy "

Looking to hopefully do the NC500 next year when I am a bit more used to the motorhome, did use campsites or wild camp,

Also I agree with you and caravan and camping club, I joined at the NEC show in feb, was a member years ago when I had a caravan, there club sites are so good, going to be using two for a week away in May

By *lowmeagainMan 4 weeks ago

dorchester

Are there any gay/bi camp sites anywhere, would love to spend some time at one in my motorhome

By *eekaboo2Couple 4 weeks ago

Glasgow

Is there any in West of Scotland for some fun?

By *edhead72Man 4 weeks ago

Cheltenham and Ashby

Camp4a night is pretty good for sites

By *heFabtasticsCouple 4 weeks ago

brentwood

Anywhere outside your front door just go and explore there’s so much to see and do on our beautiful island I definitely recommend joining Motorhome and caravan club there’s also Britstops where you can use car parks of various different businesses as long as you use their business

By *ko12Man 4 weeks ago

LLANGOLLEN

"Are there any gay/bi camp sites anywhere, would love to spend some time at one in my motorhome "

Have tried the one near Peterborough I think it's called rosebys, it is advertised on here now and again, I would love to find the same as you if i was in our motorhome alone

By *wingingphil69 OP   Man 4 weeks ago

castleford

"Are there any gay/bi camp sites anywhere, would love to spend some time at one in my motorhome

Have tried the one near Peterborough I think it's called rosebys, it is advertised on here now and again, I would love to find the same as you if i was in our motorhome alone "

This looks a great place to visit

By *wingingphil69 OP   Man 4 weeks ago

castleford

"Hello happy campers, I’m getting my new Motorhome next week and I’d love some recommendations for campsites and places to visit, it’s going to be a new experience for me cannot wait to hit the road. Hopefully I may meet up with some of you for fun & friendship

Enjoy "

Hi Lizzy thanks I have joined the C&C club looks to have some lovely places to visit

Philip

By *lowmeagainMan 4 weeks ago

dorchester

A friend of mine has emailed and tryed ringing rosebay, but can't get hold of anyone

» Add a new message to this topic