Christmas camping

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aveNSandra OP   Couple  over a year ago

Howden

Looking for ideas, are there any get togethers planned, get in touch xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uttyandbeeCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

We will be staying in York in a fortnight for the Christmas market.

By *weetyorkieMan  over a year ago

york

Where abouts?

By *uttyandbeeCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Not decided yet but more than likely the caravan and motorhome site even though we are not members we have friends in the right placeces , nudge wink

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Awww you’ve got to tell us how!

I actually considered joining last night. Just for the Bunree site near Fort William.

The prices are ridiculous though, pay for the pitch, then the people.

By *vonne1169Couple  over a year ago

cannock

We stayed at Bunree a couple of weeks ago midweek for £18 a night, some great views, however we think it's now closed for winter period. We camped most of the time off grid and are due to back up to the Dumfries area end of this week.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"We stayed at Bunree a couple of weeks ago midweek for £18 a night, some great views, however we think it's now closed for winter period. We camped most of the time off grid and are due to back up to the Dumfries area end of this week."

Wow that’s a heck of a drive from Cannock! It does look stunning though. We were looking for a week at peak season hence the price I suppose.

cannock

"We stayed at Bunree a couple of weeks ago midweek for £18 a night, some great views, however we think it's now closed for winter period. We camped most of the time off grid and are due to back up to the Dumfries area end of this week.

Wow that’s a heck of a drive from Cannock! It does look stunning though. We were looking for a week at peak season hence the price I suppose. "

We have done Bunree a couple of times just to top up or a campsite at Colluden Moor Inverness. We are back in Scotland now off grid around the Scottish South West coastline, we love the travelling

By *amperguyMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I'll probably be camping a few nights over the holidays in the Scottish borders, but I'll be in my tipi with a woodburner so very comfortable atmosphere and I'll probably have my campervan close by .

By *e-subCouple  over a year ago

north ayrshire

" We are back in Scotland now off grid around the Scottish South West coastline, we love the travelling"

So how far up the South west have you managed, just in case you need a fill of water lol x

cannock

" We are back in Scotland now off grid around the Scottish South West coastline, we love the travelling

So how far up the South west have you managed, just in case you need a fill of water lol x "

We are currently off grid in the Galloway Forest moving somewhere different each day. X

By *e-subCouple  over a year ago

north ayrshire

" We are back in Scotland now off grid around the Scottish South West coastline, we love the travelling

So how far up the South west have you managed, just in case you need a fill of water lol x

We are currently off grid in the Galloway Forest moving somewhere different each day. X"

Brilliant, absolutely the best way to go. Heading down today for a couple of days, don't forget to wave. xx

» Add a new message to this topic