FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Camping > Motorhom/caravan Winter rally spain

Motorhom/caravan Winter rally spain

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *egionaire OP   Man  over a year ago

ramsey

Hi are there any motorhome caravan couples rallying in Spain. We are a married couple looking to meet other horny couples for drinks and fun.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rotica xCouple  over a year ago

Chepstow/Portugal

We were going to but we can’t get a place on the ferry from the UK to Spain and we have a dog... so currently looking for places to stay around the southern part x

By *uttyandbeeCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

"We were going to but we can’t get a place on the ferry from the UK to Spain and we have a dog... so currently looking for places to stay around the southern part x"
It will be warmer there than Bath marina caravan park lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It’s not where you are but who you are with ??

By *exhillboyMan  over a year ago

Vilamoura Portugal

"We were going to but we can’t get a place on the ferry from the UK to Spain and we have a dog... so currently looking for places to stay around the southern part x"

The Ferries direct to Spain always have a shortage of dog friendly places but dont rule out driving through France, It is not that long a slog I drive up and down through France, Spain to Portugal with my Caravan in tow every year as I live in Portugal and visit uk for the summer (Leave Portugal to the tourists in the summer) There is a really busy Motorhome community in the Algarve through the winter all escaping the bad weather. Give me a shout if you need any info.

ramsey

So is anybody interested in meeting up for some fun

ramsey

Anyone interested in meeting a horny m/female couple travelling Spain in their motorhome contact us

» Add a new message to this topic