FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Camping > A1 caravan swingers.

A1 caravan swingers.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uttyandbee OP   Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

A1 caravan swingers. Not a club as such but a company and we say a company because they ask for a yearly fee to become members and what do you get for that?

Having just looked at their website which incidentally has just been updated for the first time in 5 years they seem to have a campsite or a rally field near Peterborough. Also they ask if anyone has any suitable location where such events could be held.

We were just wondering if anyone who reads these camping forum posts has ever attended or are involved in any of their events.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Leeds

Obviously not then as we presumed

By *edcouple2017Couple  over a year ago

west midlands

We have viewed there page on several occasions and found it to be not up to date like yourself and was very reluctant to join as could not see what it would lead to.

Leeds

"We have viewed there page on several occasions and found it to be not up to date like yourself and was very reluctant to join as could not see what it would lead to. "
Exactly what do you get for your money? Presumably a list of rallies and then no doubt there will be a charge for the weekend. Something about it doesn't ring true

By *edcouple2017Couple  over a year ago

west midlands

When you look via fab( reviews of a1) it seems another place to post where your going

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well I suppose if you think about it the membership fee is to be part of the club itself so you can then check out the venues and where they're going to be held at. and what weekend of the month it will be held.

I don't suppose he would want to advertise where the venues are going to be held or you will get every Tom Dick and Harry turning up. As you can imagine you would get a lot of trouble makers so this helps the security of the event.

And yes you would have to pay extra for each site that you go go as it all cost money. If you think about it if they have to supply toilets showers marquees and DJs at the events not including the fee for the land that you are camping on I can imagine that would not be cheap so the cost would be spread out between everyone one. Please don't take this the wrong way I'm just trying to look at it from the organise this point of view.

But I totally agree that website looks very dodgy think it looks a bit homemade myself lol.

Leeds

"Well I suppose if you think about it the membership fee is to be part of the club itself so you can then check out the venues and where they're going to be held at. and what weekend of the month it will be held.

I don't suppose he would want to advertise where the venues are going to be held or you will get every Tom Dick and Harry turning up. As you can imagine you would get a lot of trouble makers so this helps the security of the event.

And yes you would have to pay extra for each site that you go go as it all cost money. If you think about it if they have to supply toilets showers marquees and DJs at the events not including the fee for the land that you are camping on I can imagine that would not be cheap so the cost would be spread out between everyone one. Please don't take this the wrong way I'm just trying to look at it from the organise this point of view.

But I totally agree that website looks very dodgy think it looks a bit homemade myself lol."

Our original query was to find out if anyone had or been or are members of A1 caravan swingers, you would have thought this would be the ideal place to ask. There are no reviews in the club section just people posting where they are going we are surprised admin have continued to let this happen.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I understand what you are saying I think I've already seen somebody else has already posted an enquiry to find out if anyone one has joined this club.

And when you look at the response of that enquiry it is quite shocking as people are saying they have tried to join and cannot join and another person has said they tried to join and they had an email back from the company to say that they were not a couple which when you look at them on their fab account it shows clearly that they are a couple. Yes I think this site should be banned and taken down.

We emailed them earlier to find out if we could join we had an automatic response saying that they were full and taking no more members I thought that was funny.

Leeds

Very strange indeed it makes you wonder if any rallies have ever taken place.

They also ask if any campsite owners could host a rally we have been asking on here for years without any luck. This site in Kent for motorhomes is a bit niche especially for a weekend too.

Leeds

You would have to scroll down to the very first page to read a couple of reviews circa 2009.

And there wasn't a right lot of information there anyway the people who posted were no longer on site

By *mylerMan  over a year ago

northampton

Thank you for the info

Leeds

"Thank you for the info "
Have you ever been to one of their rallies

By *implessimplesWoman  over a year ago

Pickering

We offered our field they had us jumping thru hoops in end i said we changed our minds next thing i got a random.email asking if i wanted to sell the land !

Leeds

"We offered our field they had us jumping thru hoops in end i said we changed our minds next thing i got a random.email asking if i wanted to sell the land !"
was this recent?

» Add a new message to this topic