FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Camping > Leeds Festival

Leeds Festival

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *mmsiebee OP   Couple  over a year ago

Falkirk

Hi Guys,

Sorry for jumping on the "Camping" section. We're heading to Leeds festival in August just for the Friday night.. We can't camp over the weekend as we're only going the one day then heading to B'Pool on the Saturday..

Does anyone know of camp sites in that area that will allow 2 noisy (probably d*unk) people put up a tent badly, build a fire, play loud rock music, have a massive argument about something trivial then have loud make up sex, drink jäger till the sun comes up and try and arrange a mass orgy? Seems this kind of thing is frowned upon in the camping world?

Or just a bit a land I can park the car and crash out in...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uttyandbeeCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

If you find one please let us know

By *ason.Man  over a year ago

west yorkshire

Plenty of space in my garden to camp

but I am the wrong side of Leeds for the festival

By *riendlychatterMan  over a year ago

leeds

You could just camp at the festival anyway. No one checks wristbands in the camping area only to get into the main arena.

By *annnMan  over a year ago

Isle of Man

"You could just camp at the festival anyway. No one checks wristbands in the camping area only to get into the main arena."

You won’t get into the festival with a tent if you only have a day ticket. I’ve had friends try and they had to ditch the tent before entry. Also it depends where you hope to camp, say with mates or if they put a tent up for you. They check wristbands on entry to Brown campsite but you maybe ok with Orange campsite or somewhere nearer the Arena. Good luck.

» Add a new message to this topic