FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > ‘Viewing cam’ rooms?

‘Viewing cam’ rooms?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I’d like to see chat rooms that are just for showing and viewing, where people can perform and be watched with respectful, playful encouragement. A room that is specifically for watching and playing not just being told what to do by faceless unverified profiles.

At the moment in the directing rooms you are subject to disgusting verbal abuse that is borderline illegal and is a huge mood kill for the genuine exhibitionists and voyeurs. I’ve stopped showing in them because of this.

A room where the guidelines were clear ie ‘your pussy looks great’ and ‘that looks so hot can we see more please’ is perfectly fine but making demands and barking orders isn’t.

The only other option at the moment is the non directing rooms where you can get banned for asking someone to wave and you can’t watch cock cams in there.

Does anyone have similar feelings?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Be nice if was a feature to like cam rooms for each cam viewed x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Any woman from cardiff here

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

There's always the block button if you don't like their comments or if you don't want to take direction from a particular user. As for abuse, report their profile if it happens. You can watch cock cams in non directing rooms as well. You just can't direct or take direction in them.

"There's always the block button if you don't like their comments or if you don't want to take direction from a particular user. As for abuse, report their profile if it happens. You can watch cock cams in non directing rooms as well. You just can't direct or take direction in them. "

Which is exactly my point, I want to be able to play with the cams I’m watching which you cannot do in the general rooms.

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"There's always the block button if you don't like their comments or if you don't want to take direction from a particular user. As for abuse, report their profile if it happens. You can watch cock cams in non directing rooms as well. You just can't direct or take direction in them.

Which is exactly my point, I want to be able to play with the cams I’m watching which you cannot do in the general rooms. "

This is true, perhaps you could try a quieter directing room or just ignore the ones barking orders at you. Like I said, you can always block them if this helps. I can't see how adding another room would actually help as the same problems you are having would occur there as well over time.

By *he Happy ManMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

"I’d like to see chat rooms that are just for showing and viewing, where people can perform and be watched with respectful, playful encouragement. A room that is specifically for watching and playing not just being told what to do by faceless unverified profiles.

At the moment in the directing rooms you are subject to disgusting verbal abuse that is borderline illegal and is a huge mood kill for the genuine exhibitionists and voyeurs. I’ve stopped showing in them because of this.

A room where the guidelines were clear ie ‘your pussy looks great’ and ‘that looks so hot can we see more please’ is perfectly fine but making demands and barking orders isn’t.

The only other option at the moment is the non directing rooms where you can get banned for asking someone to wave and you can’t watch cock cams in there.

Does anyone have similar feelings? "

I would do what you want to do on cam and ignore the directors.

I can honestly say I have never asked a woman or couple to do anything on cam. I agree with you it is annoying when you have guys who seem think in a directing room women and couple have to say yes to their demands. It's always guys with no cam on who are the most demanding.

By *he Happy ManMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

"I’d like to see chat rooms that are just for showing and viewing, where people can perform and be watched with respectful, playful encouragement. A room that is specifically for watching and playing not just being told what to do by faceless unverified profiles.

To get around that you would get people who put their webcam on and point it at the TV or a wall.

Its been like this for years... but I stopped a few weeks ago, cos the lockdown was bringing out the rough arse boys....

Can't see how another room would eliminate it completely! You'll still get some clever dick taking his chances....

By *atthew RichardsMan  over a year ago

J13 of the M5

There are many different ways of faking a live cam too.

We all know the suspected ones where we believe we have seen exactly the same "tease" time and time again.

Its better to be able to opt in viewers rather than opting out.

Thats the only true way of getting around the problem.

"There are many different ways of faking a live cam too.

We all know the suspected ones where we believe we have seen exactly the same "tease" time and time again.

Thats the only true way of getting around the problem."

Yes I absolutely agree with this, I cam on another site where you have your own chat room and it’s much better.

Its been like this for years... but I stopped a few weeks ago, cos the lockdown was bringing out the rough arse boys....

Can't see how another room would eliminate it completely! You'll still get some clever dick taking his chances.... "

For me it’s more about having a safe space to show and be watched. Of course people will still abuse it but isn’t that what mods are for? At the moment, IMO, the ‘Directing’ rooms are providing a platform and excuse for faceless profiles to abuse women and then just disappear before you’ve even had a chance to block them and report them. The fact that you have stopped using the rooms kinda proves my point

I would do what you want to do on cam and ignore the directors.

I can honestly say I have never asked a woman or couple to do anything on cam. I agree with you it is annoying when you have guys who seem think in a directing room women and couple have to say yes to their demands. It's always guys with no cam on who are the most demanding. "

I don’t see why I should have to be subject to that abuse in the first place. In this day and age there is no place for that kind of sexist and vile language, especially towards women and definitely not on a swingers site. The set up on fab is not a comfortable place for genuine exhibitionists and respectful voyeurs, which is a shame.

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

If you just want to play on cam with no one directing you or you not directing anyone else, then don't go in those rooms, use the normal ones. If you want to do this then maybe use one of the quieter directing rooms. I fail to see how another room which is essentially another directing room is going to solve your problem. If there are no mods in the room, report and block any abusers as much as you can. Remember, you don't have to take direction you can just ignore or block the more demanding ones so you can't see their chat.

"If you just want to play on cam with no one directing you or you not directing anyone else, then don't go in those rooms, use the normal ones. If you want to do this then maybe use one of the quieter directing rooms. I fail to see how another room which is essentially another directing room is going to solve your problem. If there are no mods in the room, report and block any abusers as much as you can. Remember, you don't have to take direction you can just ignore or block the more demanding ones so you can't see their chat. "

It’s quite hard to block someone when you are dp‘ing yourself and watching comments like ‘useless whore cumdump’ is a real mood killer.

My point is by calling them directing rooms you are giving abusers an excuse to abuse and hide behind. If there were rooms where it was clear they were for exhibitionists and voyeurs and the cammers did not want ‘direction’ but respectful appreciation and suggestion and then it was monitored surely this is a happy medium? There is no such thing as a quiet directing room, well not that I’ve experienced.

By *att7772Couple  over a year ago

newcastle

Great idea.

Often thought the same myself.

Love to perform and be watched.

Let’s make it happen!

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"If you just want to play on cam with no one directing you or you not directing anyone else, then don't go in those rooms, use the normal ones. If you want to do this then maybe use one of the quieter directing rooms. I fail to see how another room which is essentially another directing room is going to solve your problem. If there are no mods in the room, report and block any abusers as much as you can. Remember, you don't have to take direction you can just ignore or block the more demanding ones so you can't see their chat.

It’s quite hard to block someone when you are dp‘ing yourself and watching comments like ‘useless whore cumdump’ is a real mood killer.

My point is by calling them directing rooms you are giving abusers an excuse to abuse and hide behind. If there were rooms where it was clear they were for exhibitionists and voyeurs and the cammers did not want ‘direction’ but respectful appreciation and suggestion and then it was monitored surely this is a happy medium? There is no such thing as a quiet directing room, well not that I’ve experienced. "

"respectful appreciation and suggestion" is never going to happen as it would be a form of directing.

"If you just want to play on cam with no one directing you or you not directing anyone else, then don't go in those rooms, use the normal ones. If you want to do this then maybe use one of the quieter directing rooms. I fail to see how another room which is essentially another directing room is going to solve your problem. If there are no mods in the room, report and block any abusers as much as you can. Remember, you don't have to take direction you can just ignore or block the more demanding ones so you can't see their chat.

My point is by calling them directing rooms you are giving abusers an excuse to abuse and hide behind. If there were rooms where it was clear they were for exhibitionists and voyeurs and the cammers did not want ‘direction’ but respectful appreciation and suggestion and then it was monitored surely this is a happy medium? There is no such thing as a quiet directing room, well not that I’ve experienced.

"respectful appreciation and suggestion" is never going to happen as it would be a form of directing. "

I have no idea what that means.

I think it would work, I’ve experienced respect and appreciation on other sites without the same level of sexism and abuse.

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

""respectful appreciation and suggestion" is never going to happen as it would be a form of directing.

"

See Chat Rule 4

"...To be clear, directing can include suggesting..."

""respectful appreciation and suggestion" is never going to happen as it would be a form of directing.

See Chat Rule 4

...To be clear, directing can include suggesting..."

So change the rules then so faceless abusers don’t have anything to hide behind.

"Great idea.

Often thought the same myself.

Love to perform and be watched.

Let’s make it happen! "

Please please feed this back to admin if you agree, I know I’m not alone in this

By *innMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

Thats the only true way of getting around the problem."

So true - there are a number of people who run a video through the stream - I can’t see the point.

Also it’s 8:00am and they are downing alcohol by the glass

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"respectful appreciation and suggestion" is never going to happen as it would be a form of directing.

I think it would work, I’ve experienced respect and appreciation on other sites without the same level of sexism and abuse. "

If you look at the chat rules, hinting, suggesting etc all come under the same thing, directing. This is why ans are often given in non directing rooms.

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Thats the only true way of getting around the problem.

So true - there are a number of people who run a video through the stream - I can’t see the point.

Also it’s 8:00am and they are downing alcohol by the glass "

Then you should be reporting them to admin if you suspect they are not a live stream.

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

"The only other option at the moment is the non directing rooms where you can get banned for asking someone to wave and you can’t watch cock cams in there.

You can watch cock cams, or any cams you like in a non directing room. You just can't direct them.

By *eenawMan  over a year ago

anywhere and everywhere

Maybe cam rooms for verified paid up members?

I find the way most men talk in them embarrassing and disrespectful

" If you look at the chat rules, hinting, suggesting etc all come under the same thing, directing. This is why ans are often given in non directing rooms. "

Then have a new room with new rules, isn’t it admin that make the rules? Make a room where it’s very clear that only respectful suggestions and hints are tolerated and anything else isn’t? The rules are very religiously followed by mods in the general chat rooms, I’ve been banned 3 times now without warning or explanation so why not have that same amount of diligence in a new room?

So many people agree with me and I’ve had messages from members saying they don’t go in the chat rooms for this exact reason. It’s just casual sexism that’s being allowed to fester and all the responsibility is on me to avoid it, block it, report it rather than fab providing a safe place for genuine members to cam and be watched.

"Maybe cam rooms for verified paid up members?

I find the way most men talk in them embarrassing and disrespectful"

Totally agree. Someone suggested that you can only direct if you also have your cam on, I thought this was also a great idea.

By *weet sourMan  over a year ago

swindon

I have tried to set up cam unfortunately I haven’t got a clue how it all works

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

Totally agree. Someone suggested that you can only direct if you also have your cam on, I thought this was also a great idea. "

Great principle, but easily worked around. People will put there cams on, direct, then turn the cam off. Just like they do with emailing when you tick the 'must have public pictures' box.

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"The only other option at the moment is the non directing rooms where you can get banned for asking someone to wave and you can’t watch cock cams in there.

You can watch cock cams, or any cams you like in a non directing room. You just can't direct them."

Or encourage people to direct, suggest or hint at you to do things.

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

" If you look at the chat rules, hinting, suggesting etc all come under the same thing, directing. This is why ans are often given in non directing rooms.

Then have a new room with new rules, isn’t it admin that make the rules? Make a room where it’s very clear that only respectful suggestions and hints are tolerated and anything else isn’t? The rules are very religiously followed by mods in the general chat rooms, I’ve been banned 3 times now without warning or explanation so why not have that same amount of diligence in a new room?

So many people agree with me and I’ve had messages from members saying they don’t go in the chat rooms for this exact reason. It’s just casual sexism that’s being allowed to fester and all the responsibility is on me to avoid it, block it, report it rather than fab providing a safe place for genuine members to cam and be watched. "

There is always an explanation given with any ban. Generally warnings are also given first as well. A room like you are suggesting would need a mod in it 24/7. As I understand it, mods are all volunteers who give up their spare time to help the site.

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Totally agree. Someone suggested that you can only direct if you also have your cam on, I thought this was also a great idea.

Great principle, but easily worked around. People will put there cams on, direct, then turn the cam off. Just like they do with emailing when you tick the 'must have public pictures' box."

Yes in theory a good idea, people will always find a way around things, same as changing ing age etc, to get round filters.

By *eenawMan  over a year ago

anywhere and everywhere

Yep,

I like the sound of that too. At least you could see who you are interacting with

Totally agree. Someone suggested that you can only direct if you also have your cam on, I thought this was also a great idea. "

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Yep,

I like the sound of that too. At least you could see who you are interacting with

Maybe cam rooms for verified paid up members?

There are already rooms for site supporters and verified members, they are also non directing rooms.

"There is always an explanation given with any ban. Generally warnings are also given first as well. A room like you are suggesting would need a mod in it 24/7. As I understand it, mods are all volunteers who give up their spare time to help the site. "

I’ve been banned for over 24 hours with no warning or explanation and so far my requests to find out why have been ignored. The directing rooms that are in place now need mods in them 24/7 because of the blatant sexism and abuse women have to put up with.

"There are already rooms for site supporters and verified members, they are also non directing rooms. "

How about a directing room set up for site supporters and verified members? That way you would at least avoid the faceless unverified profiles spoiling it for the genuine members?

We've only checked out the cam rooms for first time tonight. What about a couples/female only chat rooms. That would work similar to normal swingers clubs. Most of the chat we've seen so far are males (and very 'Daily Sport' at best) and pretty disgusting, base and break all the rules.

Sounds like you've had a vindictive report Tulula, FAB have checked it out. Everything you said on the Forum we agree 100%. Come on FAB sort this out. Wasn't a very FAB experience for us at all!

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"There is always an explanation given with any ban. Generally warnings are also given first as well. A room like you are suggesting would need a mod in it 24/7. As I understand it, mods are all volunteers who give up their spare time to help the site.

I’ve been banned for over 24 hours with no warning or explanation and so far my requests to find out why have been ignored. The directing rooms that are in place now need mods in them 24/7 because of the blatant sexism and abuse women have to put up with."

Mods aren't available 24/7. They are volunteers helping out in their spare time.

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

I was in the directing rooms the other day and didn't see any abuse taking place either.

By *orello-pieWoman  over a year ago

southwest

I agree, and they persist so much , it’s a real buzz kill x

"We've only checked out the cam rooms for first time tonight. What about a couples/female only chat rooms. That would work similar to normal swingers clubs. Most of the chat we've seen so far are males (and very 'Daily Sport' at best) and pretty disgusting, base and break all the rules.

Sounds like you've had a vindictive report Tulula, FAB have checked it out. Everything you said on the Forum we agree 100%. Come on FAB sort this out. Wasn't a very FAB experience for us at all!"

I love the idea of fems and couples only room x

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"We've only checked out the cam rooms for first time tonight. What about a couples/female only chat rooms. That would work similar to normal swingers clubs. Most of the chat we've seen so far are males (and very 'Daily Sport' at best) and pretty disgusting, base and break all the rules.

Sounds like you've had a vindictive report Tulula, FAB have checked it out. Everything you said on the Forum we agree 100%. Come on FAB sort this out. Wasn't a very FAB experience for us at all!

I love the idea of fems and couples only room x"

Whilst good in theory, unfortunately never going to happen as you'll end up with male halves of couples and blank female profiles that are men, same as the rest of fab.

Would be interested in knowing other site Talulah if you wouldn’t mind telling me, u can pm if u wish x

"There's always the block button if you don't like their comments or if you don't want to take direction from a particular user. As for abuse, report their profile if it happens. You can watch cock cams in non directing rooms as well. You just can't direct or take direction in them.

Which is exactly my point, I want to be able to play with the cams I’m watching which you cannot do in the general rooms. "

Not going to link, but there are other websites where you can post a link to a friend and tell them to meet you there. Can cam 1-1 then without anyone else or even in a group of up to 8.

If you are going past 8 the. Dddddaaaaammmmmnnnnn girl I want in!!!

Yes I've found certain people go on and pick on certain people to abuse

» Add a new message to this topic