FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > Can't get into the chat rooms

Can't get into the chat rooms

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all,

I'm currently having problems getting into the chat rooms, when I try to enter it says 'your not ok to chat at the moment' I was in the chat rooms the other night with no problems what so ever, and if I have been given a temporary ban, I have not been informed, not that I broke any rules, that I know off

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *udeNTw1stedMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Sounds like you have been given a time out of chat.

You should of had a mail saying why from admin.

If you haven't received that, Then you can use the *Contact Us* button and ask admin to look into it.

Quite possibly, but as far as I'm aware I did nothing wrong and broke no rules, I've had no mail giving any information and have used the contact us section a couple of times over that last few days to try and find out what is going on.

Forum Mod

Ahh ok.

Usually if you contact admin and don't get a reply. You can assume the timeout won't be lifted.

"Ahh ok.

Usually if you contact admin and don't get a reply. You can assume the timeout won't be lifted.

"

Well if that's the case, I think it's a bit shitty, considering the fact that I have had no contact from the admin what so ever, heck I dont even know what I did wrong, the lack of communication is annoying.

Forum Mod

It can take upto 48 hours for a response off of admin. Maybe a little longer if they are receiving a high amount of messages.

Give it another day or so and then try to contact them again.

By *weet sourMan  over a year ago

swindon

How do you get on cam in the chat rooms. And why are some box’s red and others are not.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi all,

I'm currently having problems getting into the chat rooms, when I try to enter it says 'your not ok to chat at the moment' I was in the chat rooms the other night with no problems what so ever, and if I have been given a temporary ban, I have not been informed, not that I broke any rules, that I know off "

This has happened to me too, no warning and no email from admin. Which is ironic as I’ve been called a useless whore on there, blocked and reported him but that guy is still free to use the rooms...

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

To the best of my knowledge, there is always a reason given if you get a timeout. If you don't agree with it, contact admin.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"How do you get on cam in the chat rooms. And why are some box’s red and others are not. "

Some are red/pink depending on how many are watching. if red its very popular.

usually have to allow flash when on pc/laptop.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

If you didn't get a mail then you will need to ask Admin to review from the contact button