FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > User Information in chat

User Information in chat

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lackCherry OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

I would like to suggest the ability to hover over a username (in the list) and see a pop up box of information such as their age and location.

I know you can click their names in chat and it takes you to their profile page but this can become a little bit annoying when your trying to follow chat and have to tab out (plus im lazy ). x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ubbliciousWoman  over a year ago

Bedfordshire

That sounds like a great idea to me, I find it a bit frustrating when you have to look through the whole profile, where sometimes just a snippet of the info would suffice.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I would like to suggest the ability to hover over a username (in the list) and see a pop up box of information such as their age and location.

I know you can click their names in chat and it takes you to their profile page but this can become a little bit annoying when your trying to follow chat and have to tab out (plus im lazy ). x "

By *unterslickCouple  over a year ago

tullamore

but when the names move wouldnt you lose the info or be viewing someone elses info lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think it's a great idea... either this or adding age and place next to the name. Probably needs a change of layout

Bristol

"but when the names move wouldnt you lose the info or be viewing someone elses info lol"

It wouldnt be in the actual chat box it would be in the right hand side names list box where you can select pm,poke ect. x

Bristol

Bump de bump. This would be hella useful if we could have it admin ! x

» Add a new message to this topic