FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > Fake profiles

Fake profiles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi guys.. not been here that long but have chatted to quite a fe people...

Has anyone noticed an increase in fake profiles just recently?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nope.

But stay safe out there!!!!

T

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

Why do you think they are fake?

By *iverpool MaleMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

Because they keep using the same photos from when the previous one was shut down? Doesn't usually take much effort to find where the photos have been robbed from, then report to moderator. Profile soon goes.

There is one which publicises the same kik address, that address has been used for at least 7 years on many different profiles on different sites and 'she' is still claiming to be an 18 year old sexually needy student.

By *tripper9Man  over a year ago

Blackburn

"Because they keep using the same photos from when the previous one was shut down? Doesn't usually take much effort to find where the photos have been robbed from, then report to moderator. Profile soon goes.

There is one which publicises the same kik address, that address has been used for at least 7 years on many different profiles on different sites and 'she' is still claiming to be an 18 year old sexually needy student. "

“She” is probably 20 stone, shaves twice a day and called Bob!

Lol lol lol lol absolutely loved that !!!! Quality

It’s not just me that has noticed a increase too. There’s a profile that keeps coming on, always the same pics, always gives the same kik username. I’ve seen it 4 times now, as soon as it’s removed it’s back within 2 weeks

By *pmsldCouple  over a year ago

kettering

"Hi guys.. not been here that long but have chatted to quite a fe people...

Has anyone noticed an increase in fake profiles just recently?"

I wouldnt say we have noticed any difference in the number of fakes recently, theres always been a fair few kicking around, unfortunately the nature of the site will always attract them. However with the furlough scheme and possible redundancies I can believe that theres been a large number of people with alot of time on their hands and nothing to do so you may have seen an increase due to that.

By *j1299Man  over a year ago

wrexham

I was talking to a women today on here just casually and then messages got very forward when I said I was just at home bored. Wanting to meet and seemed keen. Profile had a short bio and 5 public pics none of the face but whole body pics and one private. Had this happen before so didn’t get my hopes up. Anyway said I was up for it and it would be roughly a half hour drive for me and haven’t heard anything in 2 hours. Now suddenly their offline and the profiles been hidden. Very suspicious to me