FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > Chatting to people in the chat rooms

Chatting to people in the chat rooms

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *herryblossom_BJ OP   Woman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Chat room newbie here. How does everyone arrange specific times you can chat to the people you chatted before in chat room? I went on cam tonight and the guys were asking me when they can chat to me again in the rooms. Is the only way to let everyone know on your status update?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *HaRiFMan  over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

It feels like I'm following you around , I'm not, I'm just replying as no one else has. Status update would be the easy option unless you plan on messaging all these guys that were asking you.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

I use my status update to let them know which room I'll be in OP.

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Ok thanks. Hopefully I can catch the people I wana see on cam again

By *torm in a G cupWoman  over a year ago

Land of the Long White Cloud

I don't sue my status updates, I just find that you get to know peoples routines. I cam at weird times of the night because I'm in NZ, so often see the same people in chat.

By *an.thisMan  over a year ago

Torbay & Bournemouth

Please can someone help me !! Unfortunately, I’m not very Tech Savy when it comes to these sort of things, I would normally ask a member of my staff to help me with this stuff but as you can imagine it would be a little awkward having to explain that I’m on a swinging site. Basically, I don’t know how to work the forums, the directing rooms to talk to the ladies I’m watching & I don’t get how the chat facilities work !! Are you able to do a private chat on the chat rooms without all the other people ? as there is a massive delay when you try to message people by using the website. Also can anyone advice me on how you web cam individuals on the site as well ! Sorry I really am useless at technology! I hope someone can help me soon. Thanks all and stay safe.

By *HaRiFMan  over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

"Please can someone help me !! Unfortunately, I’m not very Tech Savy when it comes to these sort of things, I would normally ask a member of my staff to help me with this stuff but as you can imagine it would be a little awkward having to explain that I’m on a swinging site. Basically, I don’t know how to work the forums, the directing rooms to talk to the ladies I’m watching & I don’t get how the chat facilities work !! Are you able to do a private chat on the chat rooms without all the other people ? as there is a massive delay when you try to message people by using the website. Also can anyone advice me on how you web cam individuals on the site as well ! Sorry I really am useless at technology! I hope someone can help me soon. Thanks all and stay safe. "

The forums and chat rooms are two different things. In the forums you can reply privately using the replying privately button at the bottom or clicking on the profile and using the message tab.

In the chat room there is pm button too, but it's frowned upon to do so without asking in the main room first.

There's no private cam option as of yet.

Also it's considered bad form to hijack some ones else thread

Enjoy your time here I'm sure you'll become more accustomed to it the more you use it.

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Please can someone help me !! Unfortunately, I’m not very Tech Savy when it comes to these sort of things, I would normally ask a member of my staff to help me with this stuff but as you can imagine it would be a little awkward having to explain that I’m on a swinging site. Basically, I don’t know how to work the forums, the directing rooms to talk to the ladies I’m watching & I don’t get how the chat facilities work !! Are you able to do a private chat on the chat rooms without all the other people ? as there is a massive delay when you try to message people by using the website. Also can anyone advice me on how you web cam individuals on the site as well ! Sorry I really am useless at technology! I hope someone can help me soon. Thanks all and stay safe.

The forums and chat rooms are two different things. In the forums you can reply privately using the replying privately button at the bottom or clicking on the profile and using the message tab.

In the chat room there is pm button too, but it's frowned upon to do so without asking in the main room first.

There's no private cam option as of yet.

Also it's considered bad form to hijack some ones else thread

Enjoy your time here I'm sure you'll become more accustomed to it the more you use it.

"

lol it's really common for people to hijack people's thread in fab though. Especially women doing it about themselves

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Please can someone help me !! Unfortunately, I’m not very Tech Savy when it comes to these sort of things, I would normally ask a member of my staff to help me with this stuff but as you can imagine it would be a little awkward having to explain that I’m on a swinging site. Basically, I don’t know how to work the forums, the directing rooms to talk to the ladies I’m watching & I don’t get how the chat facilities work !! Are you able to do a private chat on the chat rooms without all the other people ? as there is a massive delay when you try to message people by using the website. Also can anyone advice me on how you web cam individuals on the site as well ! Sorry I really am useless at technology! I hope someone can help me soon. Thanks all and stay safe. "

yes you can privately message people in forums and chat rooms unless you been blocked by them or they changed their settings. I don't allow people to pm me in the cam rooms

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Please can someone help me !! Unfortunately, I’m not very Tech Savy when it comes to these sort of things, I would normally ask a member of my staff to help me with this stuff but as you can imagine it would be a little awkward having to explain that I’m on a swinging site. Basically, I don’t know how to work the forums, the directing rooms to talk to the ladies I’m watching & I don’t get how the chat facilities work !! Are you able to do a private chat on the chat rooms without all the other people ? as there is a massive delay when you try to message people by using the website. Also can anyone advice me on how you web cam individuals on the site as well ! Sorry I really am useless at technology! I hope someone can help me soon. Thanks all and stay safe.

yes you can privately message people in forums and chat rooms unless you been blocked by them or they changed their settings. I don't allow people to pm me in the cam rooms "

Generally speaking, I have mine set to friends only or nobody in chat, I get irritated by lots of windows popping up lol.

By *manda63Woman  over a year ago

Southampton

I use the chat rooms, probably most nights, late evening onwards, I don't bother using my status update anymore

By *aron_TentakuruMan  over a year ago

Exeter

" I get irritated by lots of windows popping up lol. "

I've inadvertently blanked/spurned people because the window popped up underneath another window or somewhere else invisible.

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

" I get irritated by lots of windows popping up lol.

I've inadvertently blanked/spurned people because the window popped up underneath another window or somewhere else invisible. "

I've done the same thing, or worse, put a pm in the main chat.

By *ooBs69Woman  over a year ago

Wirral

we have no idea how the chat cams work, it's all a little daunting really

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

Intresting thread. At some point we're looking to try the chat rooms and wondering the same type of things. Thanks for posting and thanks for all the replies.

By *nytime1234Man  over a year ago

wakefield

Can you use your mobile phone as a cam ?

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Can you use your mobile phone as a cam ? "

not that I'm aware of. only on laptop or pc as far as i know

» Add a new message to this topic