FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > Loading webcams

Loading webcams

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aich OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Birmingham

When I click on a webcam in a room, some load no problem, yet others never do ?. Can anybody tell me why ?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *otoBlue69Man  over a year ago

Stockport

I had this problem until today. Now I cannot display any webcam in any browser - all uptodate.

By *torm in a G cupWoman  over a year ago

Land of the Long White Cloud

I use my android phone. I can no longer cam (I could previously via puffin) some cans do not load, but most do after about a minute. Hang in there and they may eventually load.

By *thletic gentlemanMan  over a year ago

Funky

I’m on an iPad, cannot publish my cam anymore, tried clicking the padlock button in the address bar etc, used Firefox and opera but still not able to use webcamrtc- help lol

By *ultry SuccubusTV/TS  over a year ago

London&Dublin

"I’m on an iPad, cannot publish my cam anymore, tried clicking the padlock button in the address bar etc, used Firefox and opera but still not able to use webcamrtc- help lol"

If you're using Firefox and your chat is on webrtc, try click on the camera icon, located to the right of the padlock icon. Allow the use of cam.

I hope it will work.

By *aich OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Birmingham

Thanks for all your replies

By *murff999Man  over a year ago

c.bay area

Trying to go into chat rooms to view cams all I keep getting is no video or looking for camera any body help been ok up to 2 weeks ago.Thanks

By *ultry SuccubusTV/TS  over a year ago

London&Dublin

"Trying to go into chat rooms to view cams all I keep getting is no video or looking for camera any body help been ok up to 2 weeks ago.Thanks"

There are a few threads about this issues of cams in the chat rooms.

Try read them in case the solution is there somewhere.

What browser do you use.

By *ribsaMan  over a year ago

A box at end of your bed

I believe the site is trying to update the chat/camrooms at the moment. The site used flash as the basis for their chatrooms which is no longer supported as of this month by any of the internet browsers. I think we just have to bare with it until the site gets it sorted, but yes it's bloody annoying at the moment some days mine work others it doesn't.

By *amara_ThomasTV/TS  over a year ago

horsham

"I believe the site is trying to update the chat/camrooms at the moment. The site used flash as the basis for their chatrooms which is no longer supported as of this month by any of the internet browsers. I think we just have to bare with it until the site gets it sorted, but yes it's bloody annoying at the moment some days mine work others it doesn't. "

Unfortunately the site owners don't seem to be giving out much information or updates to let us know what is going on and what we can expect to happen.

By *imeyeMan  over a year ago

Moseley

I have a Mac running Safari that does not allow flash (nothing will soon) but last week there was a new system that automatically turned on my webcam. I thought it was a big improvement but now this seems to have been discontinued. Were Fab just trialling it?

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"I believe the site is trying to update the chat/camrooms at the moment. The site used flash as the basis for their chatrooms which is no longer supported as of this month by any of the internet browsers. I think we just have to bare with it until the site gets it sorted, but yes it's bloody annoying at the moment some days mine work others it doesn't.

Unfortunately the site owners don't seem to be giving out much information or updates to let us know what is going on and what we can expect to happen."

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/chat-discuss/1085794

By *uagga79Man  over a year ago

Last update 2 weeks ago during which there has been a lot of uncertainty and confusion.

I'm now unable to cam due to webrtc being turned off again so again I'll appeal to be added to some kind of allow list

A box at end of your bed

"I believe the site is trying to update the chat/camrooms at the moment. The site used flash as the basis for their chatrooms which is no longer supported as of this month by any of the internet browsers. I think we just have to bare with it until the site gets it sorted, but yes it's bloody annoying at the moment some days mine work others it doesn't.

Unfortunately the site owners don't seem to be giving out much information or updates to let us know what is going on and what we can expect to happen."

I have downloaded and tried most of the available web browser apps and not one of them has worked and allowed me to use my webcam. My Windows 10 and all browsers are as updated as possible. Until it's sorted I personally won't be renewing my site supporters pass that runs out in 5days, no meeting, problematic camrooms I just don't see the point at the moment hopefully they will have it all sorted soon.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Was able to use my cam on my iPad for the past few weeks there ...brilliant I thought, first time since Puffin browser stopped .....But today, it seems you have went back to the old system( Flash) and now my cam is gone again !! ......gutted, really, really disappointing

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Last update 2 weeks ago during which there has been a lot of uncertainty and confusion.

I'm now unable to cam due to webrtc being turned off again so again I'll appeal to be added to some kind of allow list "

They can't update anything until they have more updates

By *uagga79Man  over a year ago

"

They can't update anything until they have more updates"

But clearly things have been happening since we've seen numerous members, including me, saying how they got switched between the different systems so an update with some transparency on that would reassure those of us who find the cam system pretty unusable now and fundamentally is one of the key reasons i use site supporter benefits.

By *s NobodyWoman  over a year ago

ipswich

I have this too, got rid of my puffin pro as they said it no longer works and now this, perhaps something posted telling us what is going on would be beneficial

By *lixir of lifeMan  over a year ago

knob Creek

Not one official reply !!

This sites support could do much more ..

Like answer peoples problems?

A box at end of your bed

"Not one official reply !!

This sites support could do much more ..

Like answer peoples problems?

"

I really don't think they give a fuck they have your site supporters money for now.

By *heik yourwillyMan  over a year ago

shire

"

I really don't think they give a fuck they have your site supporters money for now. "

Totally agree

Forum Mod

O o O oo

I am not sure you know how much work is going in to this and has been or a while. As explained up there , they will update us when they can but at the moment they are still working on it all. Please stop being aggressive on the forum