FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > Webrtc apple ipad

Webrtc apple ipad

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *thletic gentleman OP   Man  over a year ago

Funky

Am I right in thinking that I can no longer publish my cam in chat as my iPad does not support webrtc? Us there any way around this before I leave the site?

TIA

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ultry SuccubusTV/TS  over a year ago

London&Dublin

"Am I right in thinking that I can no longer publish my cam in chat as my iPad does not support webrtc? Us there any way around this before I leave the site?

TIA"

That's unfortunate. Have you tried to search for solution online?

I don't have experience with ipad.

By *ittleOneXxWoman  over a year ago

NorthWest

I have used webrtc on my iPad - simply use safari and ensure you enable camera and microphone access in your iPad settings

London&Dublin

"I have used webrtc on my iPad - simply use safari and ensure you enable camera and microphone access in your iPad settings "

just found out that a friend of mine display himself on cam using Iphone mobile in the chat room.

Funky

Hi guys

Thank you for your replies, I’ve tried google chrome but it won’t allow access as it says the site can’t provide a secure connection? So frustrating.......

By *teve of PinnerMan  over a year ago

Pinner

I,m using an IPad Pro and having no problems using my cam where I couldn’t before .

I’ve not made any changes to my browser

By *lue NoteMan  over a year ago

Chertsey

"I have used webrtc on my iPad - simply use safari and ensure you enable camera and microphone access in your iPad settings "

We've let our membership for a couple of weeks, this isnthe first I've heard of ever being able to use an ipad or ipad pro to broadcast video, we can't even get audio from other people broadcasts. Would you be kind enough to direct us to where we can find step by step instructions? X

Funky

Hi

What browser are you using?

London&Dublin

I have tried to cam using my handphone (android).

When I click chat, I then chose desktop chat version. Then allow cam/microphone and you are given option to use front or back facing cam. It certainly works.

However it doesn't work in chat mobile version.

Browser used : chrome.

Verdict : use desktop version of chat to allow camming.

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"Am I right in thinking that I can no longer publish my cam in chat as my iPad does not support webrtc? Us there any way around this before I leave the site?

TIA"

What version ios and safari are you on? If your software is up to date you should be able to broadcast fine on the new system with standard safari, using desktop chat.

Admin

By *ittleOneXxWoman  over a year ago

NorthWest

A lot of the iPad and iphone (maybe android too) cams are showing as being upside down - I have reported this as an issue that needs to be looked into

Funky

Hi

Thanks for the reply, I’ve the latest version but it won’t connect to the server as it’s not a secure connection, as with firefox , opera, morzila etc

Please help?

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"A lot of the iPad and iphone (maybe android too) cams are showing as being upside down - I have reported this as an issue that needs to be looked into "

This will probably fix itself as people realise they just need to rotate their device 180 degrees

Admin

» Add a new message to this topic