FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > Yet Another New Room Suggestion

Yet Another New Room Suggestion

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have noticed that the Verified users and Site Supports chat-rooms are rarely used. I don't understand the need for a Verified Users room when people give cam verifications willy-nilly but that's a whole other debate.

Although there are lots of suggestions posted on these boards for a room for this or a room for that (TV's, CD's & Bi's room, Doms/Dommes & Subs etc)I do think it would be good to have a "Meet Today" room. Every time I log in chat which-ever room I go into there is always more than 1 person trawling the rooms for a "Meet Today" and then flooding that room with their requests for a meet while there are no Mods in attendance. My suggestion is give them one of the rarely used rooms either "Site Supporters" or "Verified Users" let them flood the rooms to each other with their "meet today" appeals and see how that goes and how it improves the quality of being in other chatrooms.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not a bad idea at all

mr b ill 3rd this 1

yes this is a great idea and will deffinetly work i might even get abit myself

It's a great idea but I also like the idea of a Bi's/TVs/Cd's room. There are so many people on here (mainly guys who are obviously homophobic) who block guys for being bi or a CD or a TV and treat them a lepers when it all does is reduce the chat and interaction in the rooms.

Sorry to jump on your suggestion like this but I agree, do away with Verified Users and Site Supporter chatrooms and introduce Meet Today and Bi's/TV's & CD's rooms

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

"yes this is a great idea and will deffinetly work i might even get abit myself "

Despite my opposition to some of the previous suggestions, I actually quite like this one. And yes, some for me also!

"It's a great idea but I also like the idea of a Bi's/TVs/Cd's room. There are so many people on here (mainly guys who are obviously homophobic) who block guys for being bi or a CD or a TV and treat them a lepers when it all does is reduce the chat and interaction in the rooms.

Sorry to jump on your suggestion like this but I agree, do away with Verified Users and Site Supporter chatrooms and introduce Meet Today and Bi's/TV's & CD's rooms "

Let me see... I get bi /tv guys message me at least daily, despite my "Not for me" on my profile. If I'm in a good mood I send a simple "Thanks but no thanks". If I can't be bothered I just delete and move on. Does this make me "obviously homophobic"?

I've then received nasty emails and abuse for turning down an offer, one even suggested I "get off my high horse as so many black guys gladly receive bj's from tv's", to which I say "turn to them then and don't bother me, I'm only interested in women". Does this make me homophobic?

Is wanting to stick to my preference (women) such a bad thing that the only conclusion is that I'm homophobic??

I thought this was a community for people to explore whatever they "preferred". Be it men, women, skinny, bbw, older, younger, white, black, martian, soft-swing, full-swing.. or whatever, without fear of backlash such as "obviously homophobic" ???

Ahabs - your right - this site should be about allowing all who have a preference for whatever sexual desire to explore and we will never do away with the "obviously homophobics" amongst us who bloke bi guys tv's or cd's without having ever exchanged a message or word in chat because they saw that sexual preference on theor profile - I have come across literally scores of them (homophobics) on here some of whom boast openly in chat (infront of mods) that they block bi-guys as soon as they know the guy is bi.

Deleting an email from a bi/tv or cd or even gay guy without responding does not make you homophobic - blocking them because you see those words on their profile without even exchaning chat/messages does (in my humble opinion).

But please not lets get into that conversation on this Topic suggestion - the idea of a Meet Today chatroom is a good one which I fully support and would like to see happen

"Ahabs - your right - this site should be about allowing all who have a preference for whatever sexual desire to explore and we will never do away with the "obviously homophobics" amongst us who bloke bi guys tv's or cd's without having ever exchanged a message or word in chat because they saw that sexual preference on theor profile - I have come across literally scores of them (homophobics) on here some of whom boast openly in chat (infront of mods) that they block bi-guys as soon as they know the guy is bi.

Deleting an email from a bi/tv or cd or even gay guy without responding does not make you homophobic - blocking them because you see those words on their profile without even exchaning chat/messages does (in my humble opinion).

But please not lets get into that conversation on this Topic suggestion - the idea of a Meet Today chatroom is a good one which I fully support and would like to see happen "

Quite right - if the room does get setup, then I might find myself in there the odd evening when I have nothing else to do or watch on tele

Meet today room love the idea x

By *uliecdfunTV/TS  over a year ago

Huncoat

"yes this is a great idea and will deffinetly work i might even get abit myself

Despite my opposition to some of the previous suggestions, I actually quite like this one. And yes, some for me also! "

I totally understand your concern but if it bothers you that much why not put a block on those type of sexes as I sometime contact people but refused ( blocked) because of my sex just a thought but people should respect your wishes

By *utty tartWoman  over a year ago

the house of sin

great idea , i was in a room today that was flooded by someone asking for a meet , it was constant all the time i were in thre and wen i went in about 3 hours later he was still in saying the same thing so defo a meet today room would be gud

The suggestion seems to be getting some support, of which I am pleased about, but would love more people to join in and support but I have noticed no comment from Admin unlike numerous other threads on here which have always received some form of acknowledgement from Admin if it only be dismal of the idea. Perhaps I gave it the wrong title that failed to attract Admin attention or pissed them off that they cant be arsed to read or acknowledge .

its a excellent idea

By *obsrocketMan  over a year ago

Loughborough

Excellent idea hope it happens and reduces the spammers flooding rooms with meet requests

agrees with this suggestion, as a regular chat room user it can be really annoying when this happens, so i definatly agree.

we agree too this is a great idea and will make chatting more relaxed and without constant interruption from idiots xx

.... and still no response from Admin

think its a good idea but theres nothing more annoying then single guys have took over fabs and do are heads in offering wank cams all the time

By *utty tartWoman  over a year ago

the house of sin

".... and still no response from Admin "

have u mailed them dirctly too to ask

How about a single guy pretending to be a bi fem room , it would free up all the other rooms for the genuine less retarded members

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

We do not think a meet today room would work but we are open to adding a rule to discourage meet spammers in rooms. Suggestions welcome on how to formulate this rule

Admin x

Why not bar meet today from directing rooms and only allow the spamming in general or location ones

By *obsrocketMan  over a year ago

Loughborough

"Why not bar meet today from directing rooms and only allow the spamming in general or location ones"

Nice idea But original poster is fed up with spammers in location rooms as most go to chat and it gets very irritating when the room is swamped with meet requests. I get the impression some people do trawl the rooms but when every minute or so you get a line in chat repeating "anyone in X or Y town up for a meet" is annoying especially when it continues after no response for 5-10 minutes

By *obinhood-maidmarionCouple  over a year ago

NORTH NOTTS

brill idea, any plans to make it happen

Apparently not Robinhood - Admin believe this won't work and they are happy with their current chatrooms and the ever popular Verified Users and Site Supporters

"Apparently not Robinhood - Admin believe this won't work and they are happy with their current chatrooms and the ever popular Verified Users and Site Supporters "

LOL@ 'ever popular' Verified and Site Supporters Room

I guess Admin keep the 'Site Supporters' Room and 'Verified Users' Room, so that they don't get swamped with..... "but we only want to chat with genuine peeps!" messages.

The fact that most of us are able to decide for ourselves who are "genuine" .... and as a result, we choose one of the more popular rooms to chat in...! I guess peeps will join us in the Regional Chatrooms, once they are confident in their own ability to out the muppets Let's face it, we were all 'new' once!

As regards using the rooms to request meets,.. I guess that is an acceptable use of the chatrooms (even if it's not what many people use chat for). It only becomes a problem when people are 'flooding' the room with meet requests, and there is already a rule in place to discourage flooding. But as you say, it depends on there being a mod in the room, to enforce the rule.

The change that I would like to see is.....

Where the scrolling rules say 'to report ABUSE please click profile and report to admin' (or summat like that). I'd like the wording to be changed to 'to report RULE BREAKING please click profile to report to admin'. That way, all chatters know that (in the absence of a mod) all kinds of rule-breaking can be reported to Admin.

Sorry, Admin, I know this would result in more reports for you to deal with; -)

all rule breaking if reported to admin still gets looked at by the admin team and delt with, it might not be the same time but im sure it will get sorted. the rules are fine but its some that cant read or dont care spoil it for a few, GOD BLESS THE REPORT BUTTON

By *istressdebssubCouple  over a year ago

cambridge

"I have noticed that the Verified users and Site Supports chat-rooms are rarely used. I don't understand the need for a Verified Users room when people give cam verifications willy-nilly but that's a whole other debate.

Although there are lots of suggestions posted on these boards for a room for this or a room for that (TV's, CD's & Bi's room, Doms/Dommes & Subs etc)I do think it would be good to have a "Meet Today" room. Every time I log in chat which-ever room I go into there is always more than 1 person trawling the rooms for a "Meet Today" and then flooding that room with their requests for a meet while there are no Mods in attendance. My suggestion is give them one of the rarely used rooms either "Site Supporters" or "Verified Users" let them flood the rooms to each other with their "meet today" appeals and see how that goes and how it improves the quality of being in other chatrooms. "

Directing Room #2 (178)

Directing Room #3 (177)

Directing Room #4 (67)

Directing Room #5 (full)

Site Supporters (7)

Verified Users (0)

Scotland Swingers (143)

Northern Swingers (61)

South East Swing (45)

South West Swing (39)

Midlands Swing (75)

Ireland Swingers (20)