FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > You are not ok to chat

You are not ok to chat

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ueen Bee200 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Teesside

I’ve had this message for the last 10 days after successfully being able to cam. Not sure why I’ve been banned or for how long... who do I contact?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *enrysmith22Man  over a year ago

guisborough

Hey did you get this issue sorted ? I have just had the same for no reason

By *instonandLadyAstorCouple  over a year ago

Not where we seem to be...

"Hey did you get this issue sorted ? I have just had the same for no reason"

You'll have to shout loud enough for your voice to travel 42 weeks back in time.

Winston

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Hey did you get this issue sorted ? I have just had the same for no reason"

There is always a reason

You can ask Admin to review the ban from the contact link

https://www.fabswingers.com/contact/owners

By *lutwhore91Woman  over a year ago

Whittington

I've had the same message for months now, asked them to review but said it should be lifted after 24hours or so....that was 3 months ago. I got banned for what someone else said about me while I was on cam

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

"I've had the same message for months now, asked them to review but said it should be lifted after 24hours or so....that was 3 months ago. I got banned for what someone else said about me while I was on cam"

Regardless of what you were banned for, have you not thought to contact admin if your 24 hour ban has lasted 3 months?

By *exysuzi and Mr.SCouple  over a year ago

CONISTON .Stoke Suburbia. Staffs. BARMOUTH. The Lakes (Monthly)

im banned too...... I now cam elsewhere and really enjoying it. fabs can keep their ban

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

"im banned too...... I now cam elsewhere and really enjoying it. fabs can keep their ban "

Thinking of doing similar

By *S2004Man  over a year ago

Bromsgrove

"Hey did you get this issue sorted ? I have just had the same for no reason

There is always a reason

https://www.fabswingers.com/contact/owners"

Problem is that the stock answer given on forums asking for help is ‘contact admin’

However this essentially proves to be fruitless, on every occasion I have contacted admin (5 or 6 times) I have had no response and the issue that I have contacted about has continued.

I think that is one of the reasons people ask others on the forum for help and advice as they are more responsive, of course admin then often shut down the thread

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"I've had the same message for months now, asked them to review but said it should be lifted after 24hours or so....that was 3 months ago. I got banned for what someone else said about me while I was on cam"

You don't get banned for what someone else has said.

Please people stop doing this as it isn't fair to mods who get enough rubbish aimed at them

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Hey did you get this issue sorted ? I have just had the same for no reason

There is always a reason

https://www.fabswingers.com/contact/owners

Problem is that the stock answer given on forums asking for help is ‘contact admin’

However this essentially proves to be fruitless, on every occasion I have contacted admin (5 or 6 times) I have had no response and the issue that I have contacted about has continued.

I think that is one of the reasons people ask others on the forum for help and advice as they are more responsive, of course admin then often shut down the thread

"

Admin say you have never contacted them through the contact link.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

To clarify, once advice is given for certain things Admins instructions are to close the thread. I suppose their thinking was, once you have the advice of who can help you there isn't more that can be said.

If you are advised to contact Admin for a review of pics/ chatbans/ forum ban etc they will look into it when they are online and let you know if they can fix for you.