FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > Need more mods

Need more mods

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ngloirishcouple OP   Couple  over a year ago

Dundalk

Sick of guys from all over coming into the Ireland chat room spamming it by directing cams.

Not enough Irish mods, I have applied a few times for photo mod as I am on every day at all times.

Something needs to be done.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

I often go to other chatrooms find a mod and ask if they would mind attending to the one I'm in. Often a mod or two in general chat.

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan  over a year ago

Why don't you message a mod and ask them to put your name forward to become a mod

Dundalk

"Why don't you message a mod and ask them to put your name forward to become a mod "

Yeah I asked and they have enough and it takes a long time to train them.

So told to report the offenders.

Did that and one of them reported me accusing abuse even though I didn't say anything, and I get a ban.

Seems to be no control at all on the site between this, bots, people trying to get you on another site and trying to buy and sell drugs.

They take your money and you dont have a say

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan  over a year ago

"Why don't you message a mod and ask them to put your name forward to become a mod

Yeah I asked and they have enough and it takes a long time to train them.

So told to report the offenders.

Did that and one of them reported me accusing abuse even though I didn't say anything, and I get a ban.

Seems to be no control at all on the site between this, bots, people trying to get you on another site and trying to buy and sell drugs.

They take your money and you dont have a say

"

It was only a few weeks ago that one of the mods was asking in the rooms 'If anyone would like to be a mod get in touch'

As for training

A list of the do's and don'ts a list of pre typed warnings and job done

By *ichyngaynaCouple  over a year ago

SOUTH SHIELDS

Contact admin direct, they will read it trust me I'm a ex mod

Dundalk

Two day ban from chatroom for abusive behaviour despite not actually being in the chatroom.

Oh and no proof given.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Disputing your ban on the forum is likely to get you a ban on here too

If you think a mistake was made with your ban ask Admin to review it for you from the contact link at the bottom of the page. If you don't hear anything back you should assume it is the right ban and you will be allowed back in when it runs out

For people who do fancy helping out with chat , let Admin know from the same contact link please as they are looking for mods at the moment