FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > tv chat room

tv chat room

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

have you ever been asked for a chat room for tvs and cds and would this be something you could add?

please

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I suggested a "Meet Today" chatroom and someone else on the thread added the suggestion of Bi/TV/CD chatroom - but then as far as I can tell Admin havent read or certainly not acknowledged my suggestion yet

I always thought a CD/TV room would be great, for the admirers as well

By *uby In StockingsTV/TS  over a year ago

Cheadle

I agree with a meet today chat room as that would possibly divert them from the general chatrooms where they can be a nuisance, however I totally disagree with a tv/ts chatroom because I want to be a part of fab as a whole, not a fraction of it. xxx

By *ndebs47Couple  over a year ago

Bury

got to agree with Rubes here,one of the best things about fab is that it is a large area,unlike a certain other pay site that is very cliquey and compartmentalised....some times convenient yes, but overall no where nearly as much fun as here and nicer folk here too xxxx

Would love a room for us girls !!

Were always heavily outnumber in all rooms and it can be a little unsocial towards us, a safe space would be incredible as new girls do get targetted

Yes it would help our community in here grow massively

"I agree with a meet today chat room as that would possibly divert them from the general chatrooms where they can be a nuisance, however I totally disagree with a tv/ts chatroom because I want to be a part of fab as a whole, not a fraction of it. xxx "

I understand what you're saying Rubes I really do, but chat was quite hostile towards me when I first started on site, it'll be scaring a lot away, 5 t's is a lot in any room so if a t's room gave them a safe space where they can get some good attention easily we should be able to raise the population in general Xx

By *uby In StockingsTV/TS  over a year ago

Cheadle

By contrast Sarah, i've had loads of fun in the general chatrooms spoiled only by the odd idiot but then everyone else rallies around, I find the chatrooms a really friendly place and I'm sorry you have had a different experience. hugzzies, xxxx

By *quarius tvTV/TS  over a year ago

ballymena

I agree hunis by addin a new tvts chat room we nt visible in general rooms and so sort of hiding b proud of who u r and dnt mind the odd idiot out there there the ones that r hiding sumthing just my view its the people that r nt cmfortable wit their own selfs r sexuality that say things to inflict hurt dnt hide b seen xx

"By contrast Sarah, i've had loads of fun in the general chatrooms spoiled only by the odd idiot but then everyone else rallies around, I find the chatrooms a really friendly place and I'm sorry you have had a different experience. hugzzies, xxxx "

It was just when I was new Xx

I notice there's not many gurls that use chat, I just wonder if that's a contributing factor in it Xx

*sits nex2 Ruby and links arms Xx

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

well i started something there guys, i get all your views and it was just a thought, if there was enough interest it would have been nice, but also get the point of general chat,and on the point of most poeple on this site i do agree there are some lovely poeple, thanks for adding comments guys. xxxxx

» Add a new message to this topic