FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > power hungry

power hungry

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

how come some newish mods ban ppl and we have not even seen them say anything in the room, it happened late last night. Surely to BAN someone it has to be one of serious rules that are broken not just cos certain people like to ban or have had a few drinks. Not typing this to annoy any mods the established mods are brilliant but.... waits for a ban now

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *he_DishesCouple  over a year ago

bridgend

we been band for using caps by mistake and fair play we more carfull no to do it now hehe , for the record i never shout (in chat anyway) so if i use caps its from typing to fast and not looking at screan b 4 i press enter........ but funny enough since i got band i not don it again hehe but poor mr dish seems to do it a lot hehehe

By *atalie..Woman  over a year ago

Bolton

"how come some newish mods ban ppl and we have not even seen them say anything in the room, it happened late last night. Surely to BAN someone it has to be one of serious rules that are broken not just cos certain people like to ban or have had a few drinks. Not typing this to annoy any mods the established mods are brilliant but.... waits for a ban now"

They might be room jumpers and the ban has caught them up when they have come into the room you are in

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 26/07/12 21:56:52]

"how come some newish mods ban ppl and we have not even seen them say anything in the room, it happened late last night. Surely to BAN someone it has to be one of serious rules that are broken not just cos certain people like to ban or have had a few drinks. Not typing this to annoy any mods the established mods are brilliant but.... waits for a ban now"

As richy said…. there are also a few that can be in more than one room at once. They may of said something in another room.

Also, Admin will ban from reports, so if someone has been a bad boy or girl and they get reported, Admin will ban from the report.

If you have any direct feedback about mods then click the contact link at the bottom of the page.

Steve xx

rules are in black and white....every mod mod's by the same rules (or should do)....

report mod if you feel ban was wrong

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

"how come some newish mods ban ppl and we have not even seen them say anything in the room, it happened late last night. Surely to BAN someone it has to be one of serious rules that are broken not just cos certain people like to ban or have had a few drinks. Not typing this to annoy any mods the established mods are brilliant but.... waits for a ban now

They might be room jumpers and the ban has caught them up when they have come into the room you are in "

Do the bans chase you

"

As richy said…. there are also a few that can be in more than one room at once. They may of said something in another room.

Steve xx"

I know they are twins but surely the username would have been a clue Steve lol

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

as an ex mod i gave it up when i left the site I do know how it works I havent lost my memory yet. But admin ignores reports from us lesser members and I am not starting a mod bashing thread, just one particular mod name when it bothers to come into the room, I just see such a downhill turn on this site since I came back it is such a shame.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"as an ex mod i gave it up when i left the site I do know how it works I havent lost my memory yet. But admin ignores reports from us lesser members and I am not starting a mod bashing thread, just one particular mod name when it bothers to come into the room, I just see such a downhill turn on this site since I came back it is such a shame."

You are starting a mod and Admin bashing thread which is against forum rules so I am not surprised you are waiting for a ban.

As you want to speak about one mod then do hat Admin ask and send your feedback from the CONTACT page.