FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > Cam Blocking

Cam Blocking

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oesdebbie OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Bracknell

Is it possible for someone to stop you watching their cam? I'm in a room where there are clearly two people who are on cam but I don't see the cam symbol by their name, yet one did yesterday and I was able to watch her!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *avidgeorge68Man  over a year ago

wakefield

The only way to block you watching a cam, is by blocking you! Once your blocked your blocked for all contact.

Sometimes it's a glitch... have to leave the room and re enter! Camp's are glitchy at the moment

By *aughty k1ttenTV/TS  over a year ago

Coventry

"Is it possible for someone to stop you watching their cam? I'm in a room where there are clearly two people who are on cam but I don't see the cam symbol by their name, yet one did yesterday and I was able to watch her!"
I believe if they have blocked tv's in their filters then tv's will not see cam, same as if men were filtered out men would not see the cam x

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan  over a year ago

"Is it possible for someone to stop you watching their cam? I'm in a room where there are clearly two people who are on cam but I don't see the cam symbol by their name, yet one did yesterday and I was able to watch her!I believe if they have blocked tv's in their filters then tv's will not see cam, same as if men were filtered out men would not see the cam x"

That's not how it works otherwise no Men would see my cam when I go on there,

The op has either been blocked or it was just a glitch at the time of looking

» Add a new message to this topic