FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > its all too clicky

its all too clicky

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *r_Pink OP   Man  over a year ago

london stratford

I used to enjoy the chat rooms but after an absence, I go back, know no one and no one really talks to me.

Its so disappointing.

Does anyone feel the same?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Did someone say something ??????

Only joking I couldn’t resist

By *hoco DMan  over a year ago

Clapham

"I used to enjoy the chat rooms but after an absence, I go back, know no one and no one really talks to me.

Its so disappointing.

"

yea if if not 100% team sheepple you will be set upon as a swam and labelled an anti vaccer

london stratford

I agree about the anti vaxers.......... if you are different the clique don't like it do they

and how dare a single man have an opinion/ after all we have cocks. so with a cock you have to agree with everyone or youre out in the cold

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

"I used to enjoy the chat rooms but after an absence, I go back, know no one and no one really talks to me.

Its so disappointing.

"

Not at all, get into a clique and you miss out on the opportunity of finding some awesome friendships as cliques can be very insular.

Ask yourself the question "do I want to be in a clique with people who aren't friendly and welcoming to others" ?

Beat your own path my friend

The chat rooms are pretty hard to join in with , but i think persistence is the key.. Try the general chat rooms

london stratford

Well I have tried but failed. its all become too much work for very little in return.

But I hope other dont feel the same way as I do. as It has made me feel unwelcomed.

By *torm in a G cupWoman  over a year ago

Land of the Long White Cloud

I like to actually chat in the rooms and find it easier when there are at least a few people in the room I have spoken to before.

Some people are very welcoming and I try to be too, but I will call people out if they are rude or abusive.

By *ausageNmashCouple  over a year ago

Andover

Hundreds of men all trying to chat with one woman. I gave up with chat rooms on here years ago

By *ogerBottomsMan  over a year ago

Aberdare

"The chat rooms are pretty hard to join in with , but i think persistence is the key.. Try the general chat rooms"

It's a matter of reading the room, and yes, just being around a lot until you become part of the furniture. It's like the socials. You can't arrive at the pub and expect everybody to be fascinated by what you have to say.

Aberdare

"Well I have tried but failed. its all become too much work for very little in return."

I think that might be the problem. That you seem to expect something in return. It's chat. It doesn't have to be transactional.

Everything has a clique...im sure the forums are not different...its probably because people have been here longer and dont like newcomers

"The chat rooms are pretty hard to join in with , but i think persistence is the key.. Try the general chat rooms

It's a matter of reading the room, and yes, just being around a lot until you become part of the furniture. It's like the socials. You can't arrive at the pub and expect everybody to be fascinated by what you have to say. "

This its what I've always said you can't expect it to be instant, you wouldn't be instantly popular if you went to a local pub. Regulars need time to get used to you

By *hatawasteMan  over a year ago

stafford

Its so disappointing.

Think introducing private rooms system limited to half a dozen people like AOL etc in the old days would be a good idea .. Somewhere to have small one to one rather than everyone shouting a cross each other trying to be heard.. It gets v tedious trying after a while

"

By *erdy NancyWoman  over a year ago

East Devon

All a clique is: people who already know each other and talk to each other, lots of conversations aren't meant to be joined in to be honest as they're between friends!

Happens in the forums, chatrooms, pubs, clubs etc anywhere where people know each other.

It's not a negative thing and usually the only people that think there is a clique are the people that feel excluded.

With chatrooms it's all about getting known and joining in the conversation, don't take offence if you feel ignored as they're difficult for everyone to keep up with ... but if you persevere then they are awesome fun and a great way to meet people.

But in today's instant society many write them off probably a little too quickly!

Good luck and see you there

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

The chatrooms do require effort and you do actually have to chat. So many go in there say a quick hi then sit there saying nothing else, then they go away and complain it's cliquey.

Aberdare

"The chatrooms do require effort and you do actually have to chat. So many go in there say a quick hi then sit there saying nothing else, then they go away and complain it's cliquey. "

Exactly this. There's usually a sense of entitlement underlying these posts.

london stratford

right, lets get this straight! look at my profile and see I have met quite a few on here both in socials and in ordinary meets,

I do not and never have a sence of self entitlement and I do make an effort.

I did not post this after one day . I have been feeling this practically since covid started, and that a year ago now.

I used to use the chat rooms years ago, but alas all those people have moved on, and years ago, I joined in talking and got much more responces. This time round I have found it too difficult to "penetrate" the clicks in most rooms which is why I posted in the 1st place.

By *elshsunsWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

Its so disappointing.

yea if if not 100% team sheepple you will be set upon as a swam and labelled an anti vaccer

Spot on

"

By *ill RyderMan  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

Fab royalty lol

Its so disappointing.

Spot on

"

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

Its so disappointing.

"

Do you want really want to talk to people who don't want to talk to you ?

Take it as a sign that if they're not friendly to newbies or returning oldies they're not your kind of people.

Stuff them

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

"Everything has a clique...im sure the forums are not different...its probably because people have been here longer and dont like newcomers "

Oi townie get orf Moy laaand!

I find it's better if the room population is no more than twenty, after that it can get so frantic I can't keep up

Blimey, general is the last place I would start if you want to avoid cliques. I use the rooms alot and generally find that if a man starts a normal conversation people will follow. Not everyone is there to get off in cams.

I do find the regional rooms quite pleasant.

"Hundreds of men all trying to chat with one woman. I gave up with chat rooms on here years ago "

Use the general chat room not the directing rooms

People actually chat in them.

The directing rooms are scary at the best of times with single men begging the only 2 women in the room for attention.

Yes, prefer it in here

"The chatrooms do require effort and you do actually have to chat. So many go in there say a quick hi then sit there saying nothing else, then they go away and complain it's cliquey. "

I find it all happens too fast ,cant keep up with it

By *arlomaleMan  over a year ago

darlington

Not for me personally I find a lot rude and nasty and the people on cam are normally d*unk swigging cheap wine and smoking and couples are normally just a bloke with his cock out I know it’s not always like that but in my experience it’s been exactly that

"The chatrooms do require effort and you do actually have to chat. So many go in there say a quick hi then sit there saying nothing else, then they go away and complain it's cliquey.

I find it all happens too fast ,cant keep up with it"

Best thing to do is try a quieter chatroom until you get used to it. Maybe arrange a chatroom meet with someone from your inbox.

"Not for me personally I find a lot rude and nasty and the people on cam are normally d*unk swigging cheap wine and smoking and couples are normally just a bloke with his cock out I know it’s not always like that but in my experience it’s been exactly that "

Can you tell wine is cheap just by looking at it in a glass?

darlington

"Not for me personally I find a lot rude and nasty and the people on cam are normally d*unk swigging cheap wine and smoking and couples are normally just a bloke with his cock out I know it’s not always like that but in my experience it’s been exactly that

Can you tell wine is cheap just by looking at it in a glass?"

no it’s more the shit tip room that they are sat in as I said in my experience that’s what I’ve found if that offends any one tough shit it’s my observation and I’m entitled to it

darlington

"Not for me personally I find a lot rude and nasty and the people on cam are normally d*unk swigging cheap wine and smoking and couples are normally just a bloke with his cock out I know it’s not always like that but in my experience it’s been exactly that

Can you tell wine is cheap just by looking at it in a glass?"

and some even swig it from the said cheap bottle of plonk classy

» Add a new message to this topic