FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > Managing messages

Managing messages

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he Gentleman 69 OP   Man  over a year ago

High Wycombe

How do people manage their messages?

If a lady just deletes and you happen to forget (it happens) and you re message thats just annoying for the lady.

There is a notification for a message sent and no reply but nothing appears if a message is deleted

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Normally if you look at your sent message the topic will have deleted on it if it has been deleted.

By *ed velvet thornWoman  over a year ago

over the rainbow

As a single female I always reply to every message yes 99% of the time its a no thanks not for me or got my fill not looking for more.

If they continue random messaging I block that way they know im not interested x

Think guys should do the same and not get slated for it x

By *heonixRaven 777Woman  over a year ago

Guildford

Generally if I messaged by someone previously that I deleted the message from I will reply to them and politely let them know I am not interested.

I will respond to all messages that I receive if they are respectful and polite. Even if it isn’t what I am looking for, I value and appreciate people’s time and well manners cost nothing .

"Generally if I messaged by someone previously that I deleted the message from I will reply to them and politely let them know I am not interested.

I will respond to all messages that I receive if they are respectful and polite. Even if it isn’t what I am looking for, I value and appreciate people’s time and well manners cost nothing . "

Well said Raven. More often than not I will read a person's profile and tailor a message to it. Sometimes its frustrating if I spend a few minutes composing a message to find out its just been deleted. Even a reply with a no would be courteous, but some women cannot even manage that.

By *iberty RedWoman  over a year ago

Cheltenham

I reply to every new message (if polite).

I use the note feature to say what their message was & my reply. If they remessage again I'll repeat my reply & note it but after the third time I'll just delete the message.

If you click on a profile it shows when you messaged so they can see they've already messaged.

"How do people manage their messages?

If a lady just deletes and you happen to forget (it happens) and you re message thats just annoying for the lady.

There is a notification for a message sent and no reply but nothing appears if a message is deleted "

If someone deleted your message you will see that it says deleted next to the message. Click on the profile. At the top of the page there is a menu. Iou can select to make a note. Just make a note that you messaged but they deleted. If you ever click on that profile in the future, you will see the note you made. Or could you could just block them. It isn't rude but it means they won't appear in your searches.

By *etnetWoman  over a year ago

birmingham

I get so many messages and can’t reply to all of them. Sometimes I just delete without even reading

» Add a new message to this topic