FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > Mods

Mods

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *adyLucifer OP   Woman  over a year ago

unknown

Am I the only one who feels mods pick on certain people. I'm sorry but chat rules apply for mods too.

I don't know how many times I've seen people get kicked from rooms (95% by female mods) just because they get more attention than a mod. There should be somewhere we they can be rated by fab users.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Am I the only one who feels mods pick on certain people. I'm sorry but chat rules apply for mods too.

I don't know how many times I've seen people get kicked from rooms (95% by female mods) just because they get more attention than a mod. There should be somewhere we they can be rated by fab users."

You can use the contact button to complain about a moderator if you feel they have done something wrong

By *adyLucifer OP   Woman  over a year ago

unknown

I understand that but there should be a way for mods to have their status revoked if they get enough negative reviews and it should be publicly available

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I would guess,if enough people complain about the same moderator often enough,their position would become untenable,but we all make the odd mistakes, moderators are no different I suppose

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"I understand that but there should be a way for mods to have their status revoked if they get enough negative reviews and it should be publicly available

"

I am not sure why you want a public announcement if a mod has had their mod duties removed. The best thing to do is send your feedback to Admin from the contact link and let them look into it.Admin can see everything a Mod is doing to be able to check and mods wouldn't be mods for long if they are doing a bad job

https://www.fabswingers.com/contact/owners