FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > Mobile Chat Beta Feedback - User List

Mobile Chat Beta Feedback - User List

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *irenGuy70 OP   Man  over a year ago

Cirencester

I've been trying out the mobile chat beta lately, having normally used the chat room on my laptop.

It's really good, but I've noticed an issue with the 'users in the room' tab not refreshing. If someone else joins the room after me I cannot see them in the list of users but I can see them chatting in the chat tab. I have to come out of the room and then re-enter so that I can see them in the list, or view their cam if they have it on. On the laptop version the list of users in the room auto-refreshes so you don't have this issue.

Obviously it's still in beta at the moment, but thought I'd mention it so it can be improved in future versions

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Same for me

By *raceyCouple  over a year ago

UK

When I am in a chat room and click on a person with a camera I get a message and can't see their picture.

Same for me. Have to keep leaving room and re-entering for room list to update.

By *irenGuy70 OP   Man  over a year ago

Cirencester

I was in chat this afternoon and was pleasantly surprised to see that this has been fixed. I don't have to jump out of the room anymore to refresh the list of users in the room, as the list is now refreshed automatically. Not sure when that happened, but it makes it so much easier to join in with the fun and games in the room without having to go in-out-in-out-in-out all the time.

Thanks!

love the fact i can use chat rooms on my iphone and ipad but the buttons are just to small in the windows. always clicking on the wrong thing

By *9Karm69Man  over a year ago

PLYMOUTH

I can access the chat rooms, see other peoples cams(that are showing) but I cannot get my cam to show online, I have a Samsung s9+ and as far as I can see permissions are in place

Can someone help!

» Add a new message to this topic