FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > New in chat

New in chat

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I find being new in to the chat room that most of the other users aren't very welcoming or friendly. Most deffo need to be part of the in crowd there!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *errace1234Man  over a year ago

acton trussel

Hi and I feel same

By *venturerMan  over a year ago

Bodmin

Just lurk! Follow the conversations, it's no different than being in a public bar or sitting naked in a sauna! When the opportunity arises join in the thread. If what you say is polite and interesting away you go. It helps if you have an interesting and complete profile with images. Some regulars, like me, read them before replying to a comment. Good luck!

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

You do have to get yourself involved and make an effort. No point just saying hello then giving up and sitting there in silence, then moaning everyone is in a clique.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

From our prospective we only engage with people with “ the cams on “ we love the rooms and some great people and we are just social on there but we hate being directed by “ the silhouette no cam on user “

If cam is on and you join in you will find it’s not really clicky at all, best place to join in would be general chat I’m thinking

By *lirty-CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Bexley

Try going into quieter rooms. Trying to get noticed and keep up in the busy rooms is almost impossible. It takes a little time to make friends here just like it does in a pub full of strangers.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've always thought of it as ... walking into a new pub, it may be busy, people may already be chatting to each other, they arent likely to breakoff their conversations, when someone new walks in. However if you persevere and strike up small conversations with individuals ... then you can soon become part of the room

» Add a new message to this topic