FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > Query

Query

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have read rules and not found anything covering this. Is it allowed that the ages of minors that live in your household or that you have as family are discussed within a chat room? Bearing in mind that there are some sick people in the world today.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

I have only found that minors are not allowed on cam or in the background, and they are also not allowed to be seen anywhere in a picture.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

There is no rule against it, but I suppose it is all about context.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"There is no rule against it, but I suppose it is all about context.

"

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"I have read rules and not found anything covering this. Is it allowed that the ages of minors that live in your household or that you have as family are discussed within a chat room? Bearing in mind that there are some sick people in the world today. "

Report the user in question if in doubt and Admin will review.

Admin x

It's not necessarily to report, it's just I feel, for what it's worth, that in this day and age when there are baaad people using internet for all sorts of kicks, that maybe ages and gender of children should not be discussed openly. All it takes is for someone dodgy to latch into someone that has say a 13 year old, specifically to do something with the child, then all sorts could kick off.

We protect children in so many good ways here, but I feel that discussing children's ages and gender in room not right. Yes certainly announcing that you have kids or grandchildren is fine, but not to say specifically what they are.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

I personally think common sense should kick in , but maybe some people just don't think when having what they think and what is for them an innocent conversation.

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"It's not necessarily to report, it's just I feel, for what it's worth, that in this day and age when there are baaad people using internet for all sorts of kicks, that maybe ages and gender of children should not be discussed openly. All it takes is for someone dodgy to latch into someone that has say a 13 year old, specifically to do something with the child, then all sorts could kick off.

We protect children in so many good ways here, but I feel that discussing children's ages and gender in room not right. Yes certainly announcing that you have kids or grandchildren is fine, but not to say specifically what they are."

We also agree. If you report the user we can them some helpful advice if necessary.

Admin x

Thankyou. Perhaps a guideline should be stated in rules that it is not appropriate to discuss ages and genders of minors that you have in your family openly in chat.

Would that be possible?

» Add a new message to this topic