FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > Verify

Verify

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How do you go about being verified especially with lock down ? Time i got verified? Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oldie_locks33Woman  over a year ago

Durham

"How do you go about being verified especially with lock down ? Time i got verified? Thanks "

Meet someone for a social.

By *etwifeandhim69Couple  over a year ago

Darlington

"How do you go about being verified especially with lock down ? Time i got verified? Thanks "

Go on web cam and ask someone to verify you or meet someone socially who can verify you. The later coming in various flavours, meet through fab, attend a social event or go to a club.

That's pretty much it.

By *Whiskey Guy 2.0Man  over a year ago

Ballynaughty

Only women/ couple can verify this?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hey I’m struggling to get verification chatting to lasses but they are often put off after asking about my verification... how am I meant to be verified if people require verification to meet you? People say cam is against the site rules if you have never met?

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

"Hey I’m struggling to get verification chatting to lasses but they are often put off after asking about my verification... how am I meant to be verified if people require verification to meet you? People say cam is against the site rules if you have never met?"

Well then people are wrong. You can get cam verified in the chatrooms you don't have to have met.

» Add a new message to this topic