FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > canada chat

canada chat

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *els_Bells OP   Woman  over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

I was in canada chat rooms with other people from forums and have been give a hour time out for asking a man to get his tits out. This was said in pure jest and have had worse said to me in non directing and they got a warning about it being non directing. So first of all, why didnt I get a warning, secondly, (albeit, it was to a man who doesnt have tits!) why is worse said in non directing rooms eg northern get a warning first? I aologise my joke was taken out of context, but ffs come on mods lighten up!

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *ilandlarryCouple  over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

mods don't have to warn, rules are rules.

In fairness to the mods, they don't know who is on the receiving end of your request. If you say something which is classed as directing then your risk the chance of being banned.

It's only an hour, you will be back in soon enough.

By *obinhood-maidmarionCouple  over a year ago

NORTH NOTTS

but the point still remains, why do some get warnings and others get instant ban?

seems to be a glut of threads on this issue, maybe time for the mods to have a look at this situation.

just on a footnote, i was in northern chatroom last night and loads of "indirecting directing" was going on, stuff like "look at my cam" "be quiet" etc and not a sausage was said!

its to the point of ridiculousness now!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The problem with these bash the mods threads is that while those who have been banned can put their side of the story in the forum, the mods can't really defend themselves.

More often is the case is that what is typed in here is far different than what was actually said in chat at the time.

This is why these threads are always closed or removed.

If you have a problem with a chat mod then report to admin rather than bringing it in here... It's not fair on the mods when they can't defend themselves.

Steve

By *ilandlarryCouple  over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

"

just on a footnote, i was in northern chatroom last night and loads of "indirecting directing" was going on, stuff like "look at my cam" "be quiet" etc and not a sausage was said!

its to the point of ridiculousness now!"

"look at my cam" isn't directing. Directing is classed as asking someone to do or show something on cam.

Yes, these people might be annoying the room and should they continually ask the same question then they should get a warning for repeating the same thing over and over again.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"but the point still remains, why do some get warnings and others get instant ban?

seems to be a glut of threads on this issue, maybe time for the mods to have a look at this situation.

its to the point of ridiculousness now!"

Some will get a warning yes...but you would think that if someone else goes on to direct a few moments later then why warn them seperatly?

if mods warned everyone the warnings will ruin the chat.

BTW...asking someone to view a cam or to be quiet is not directing in the site owners definition.Annoying maybe but not directing.

Steve