FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > MFM threesome on cam

MFM threesome on cam

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rCandPrincess OP   Couple  over a year ago

Cambridge

Last weekend we (me and princess) celebrated our wedding anniversary by hiring a hotel room and inviting my mate to join us.

To add to the fun we set up a cam and logged into one of the fabswingers chat rooms.

It was fantastic, especially when I shared the comments people were making about princess. She went into overdrive, making me and my mate very happy!

Afterwards we received over 100 messages and 250 fab’d photos, which made the princess even more horny.

I have loaded a few photos and a video of some of the night, to our profile and hope yo-yo get a few more fabs.

Strongly recommend using the cam to get your partner turned on.

Maybe see/chat to you on cam x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *exyguy321Man  over a year ago

nottingham

Would love doin that especially 3 way bi sex

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nice to see a positive post about the chatrooms....

Glad you had fun

By *rKinksMan  over a year ago

Alton

that sounds like an absolutely incredibly hot evening. Gutted I wasnt online to watch but glad you all had fun

By *ocusMan  over a year ago

Cambridge

It’s a shame I missed it. I love a good cam show.

As soon as we get a free Friday/Saturday evening me and the wife are going to cam for the first time in a long time.

She reminisced about how hot it used to get her knowing people were watching and getting turned on by us so we’ve set up another account to give it another go.

Can’t wait!

By *ancelot1633Man  over a year ago

oston

Looks like an amazing evening. Awesome photos and vid ty

By *weetandHungMan  over a year ago

liverpool

"Last weekend we (me and princess) celebrated our wedding anniversary by hiring a hotel room and inviting my mate to join us.

To add to the fun we set up a cam and logged into one of the fabswingers chat rooms.

It was fantastic, especially when I shared the comments people were making about princess. She went into overdrive, making me and my mate very happy!

Afterwards we received over 100 messages and 250 fab’d photos, which made the princess even more horny.

I have loaded a few photos and a video of some of the night, to our profile and hope yo-yo get a few more fabs.

"

Great videos and fantastic photos OP what a night that must have been

By *incloudukMan  over a year ago

Medway

"Last weekend we (me and princess) celebrated our wedding anniversary by hiring a hotel room and inviting my mate to join us.

"

If you were at my work when I was working I’d offer to hold the cam lol

By *olden_Road_to_SamarkandMan  over a year ago

Road to Samarkand

Stunning photography and editing - best I've seen on Fab!

» Add a new message to this topic