FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > Multiple profiles

Multiple profiles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I might be only one but I read profiles lol x I can across 4 profiles in my area of lady's I would like to chat to so to catch there eye I wrote sonething I thought they'd like based on each of there profiles and found after 20 minutes it was all the sane girl x since then I have done this twice now x

Does every one have at least 2 profiles ??? And why would this be ? Any thoughts

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

gosh some ppl have couple and single profiles which are allowed but some people just have five or six just in case one gets banned they use another lol

yes ive also come across this as well, its shocking

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Couldn't believe it x but as I've not been back on for long I thought there might be a reason behind it x all I can think of is there not genuine x also I've been asked for meets if I can pay lol this is just weird x this is a good site I was shocked

I hope if you've been asked to pay, that you've reported them to Admin? It's people like that, plus the multiple profiles, that ruin this site for the genuine people

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

"I hope if you've been asked to pay, that you've reported them to Admin? It's people like that, plus the multiple profiles, that ruin this site for the genuine people "

Yes, please report to admin x

» Add a new message to this topic