FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > Responsive or not

Responsive or not

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ukey1985uk OP   Man  over a year ago

london

Just a bit of a rant really! Nothing exciting but it really grinds my gears when people just ignore my messages. I see them viewing the profile but when I ask a specific question and read their profile in detail and get an understanding of what they are looking for it’s just blatantly rude just to ignore! Just say no if you are not interested then I can move on! Silence is worse than rejecting me!

Anyway back to fabbing everyone ????

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *udeNTw1stedMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

It isn't rude not to reply. Just move on and forget about it.

Taken from the faq page.

*There are too many rude people on here who don't reply to my messages!

It's not rude not to reply.

Some ladies and couples get hundreds of messages a day so it simply isn't possible for them to reply to everyone. If you don't get a response, you should assume they aren't interested. If you're getting a lot of "no-replies" then you should consider your profile and the messages you send. Are they giving the right message? Are you standing out from the thousands of other guys on here?*

london

A simple one worded or two worded message takes 2 seconds to respond. I respond to all my messages that I receive. If you put it into this context, I came up to you in a bar in person and said hi and you turned your back to me and didn’t respond I would find that extremely rude! I would think negativity about you. A simple “no thanks” and then I would walk away. It’s not rocket science.

By *lirty-CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Bexley

"A simple one worded or two worded message takes 2 seconds to respond. I respond to all my messages that I receive. If you put it into this context, I came up to you in a bar in person and said hi and you turned your back to me and didn’t respond I would find that extremely rude! I would think negativity about you. A simple “no thanks” and then I would walk away. It’s not rocket science. "

How many messages do you receive a day?

The site rules are there for a reason - a no reply is the polite no thanks you require. It's not rocket science.

london

Suppose ignoring is more like a lazy way of saying no! But still even if it’s a rule on this site it’s kind of rude. A polite no or yes would suffice! If ignoring is in your vocabulary then good luck ??

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

"A simple one worded or two worded message takes 2 seconds to respond. I respond to all my messages that I receive. If you put it into this context, I came up to you in a bar in person and said hi and you turned your back to me and didn’t respond I would find that extremely rude! I would think negativity about you. A simple “no thanks” and then I would walk away. It’s not rocket science. "

The difference being you may only get less than 10 messages a day where as some women on here get 100s. It isn't rocket science to understand that it will take them much longer to answer every message than it does yours

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

See when i say "no thanks" i then get "why?" Or "ur a fat cow anyway" also i also get lots of messages if i had to reply to every single message id be here all night and im afraid i do have a life

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Suppose ignoring is more like a lazy way of saying no! But still even if it’s a rule on this site it’s kind of rude. A polite no or yes would suffice! If ignoring is in your vocabulary then good luck ??"

Do you reply to all the unsolicited mail or emails you recieve? No one asked you to message them therefore noone is obliged to reply

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

If they didn't mail you after checking out your profile I would take it as they were not interested

Forum Mod

O o O oo

For clarity, the FAQ's are not site rules, they are what it says on the tin, frequently asked questions.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

To the OP, some people answer, some people don't, if you accept this your time on the site will be more enjoyable