FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > Chat on ios6

Chat on ios6

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *esty12 OP   Man  over a year ago

London

Since the update chat isn't working correctly, still fine on flash browsers but not safari, this is both on mobile and web versions of the site.

Can I assume this will be corrected as the site is optimised for ios6?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *nR69Couple  over a year ago

West Coast Scotland ...

Since updating my iPad to IOS6, chat doesn't work properly??....it keeps refreshing the same 6-8 lines of text over and over.

Is there a solution or quick fix for this?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yep same on iPhone 3GS

* cReEpS rOunD cRyPt * -|-

London

Download the puffin flash browser for free on iTunes, works fine on that!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Download the puffin flash browser for free on iTunes, works fine on that! "
Just read the reviews on the payed version looks like there's a problem with it and the ios6 update.

* cReEpS rOunD cRyPt * -|-

By *ricky_DickyMan  over a year ago

Mirfield

"Since the update chat isn't working correctly, still fine on flash browsers but not safari, this is both on mobile and web versions of the site.

Can I assume this will be corrected as the site is optimised for ios6? "

Why should the site be "fixed" for what is Apples screw up, they messed about with the iphones OS let Apple sort out the issues with it's latest release before Fab tinker with the mobile version of the site, not forgetting it has to be usable by peeps with Android and Windows (are there any still being used) phones.

London

"Why should the site be "fixed" for what is Apples screw up, they messed about with the iphones OS let Apple sort out the issues with it's latest release before Fab tinker with the mobile version of the site, not forgetting it has to be usable by peeps with Android and Windows (are there any still being used) phones."

Personally I think the admin on the site would want to " fix " any issues with the new apple iOS as I believe apple products are quite popular! I'm guessing you don't have one? They are good I must say, i would also assume that a considerable porportion of mobile site users have apple devices and surely you wouldn't want them to be not fully capable of enjoying all the pleasures to be had on fabswingers? Plus for those apple haters out there you get the satisfaction of laughing as we all try to download flash browsers and can say I told you so and that apple are rubbish etc etc but we know you'd love an iPad really! Although the super sharp retina display on this iPad 3 shows all the details in beautiful HD!

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

Had iPad, prefer laptop, had iPhone, prefer Samsung & HTC. Only apple product I now own is my iPod touch, so not everyone are haters, we just prefer other products & don't wanna act so flash.

And yes, Apple wanna sort the problem out, not fab

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

We'll look into this

Admin x

By *ricky_DickyMan  over a year ago

Mirfield

"Why should the site be "fixed" for what is Apples screw up, they messed about with the iphones OS let Apple sort out the issues with it's latest release before Fab tinker with the mobile version of the site, not forgetting it has to be usable by peeps with Android and Windows (are there any still being used) phones.

Personally I think the admin on the site would want to " fix " any issues with the new apple iOS as I believe apple products are quite popular! I'm guessing you don't have one? They are good I must say, i would also assume that a considerable porportion of mobile site users have apple devices and surely you wouldn't want them to be not fully capable of enjoying all the pleasures to be had on fabswingers? Plus for those apple haters out there you get the satisfaction of laughing as we all try to download flash browsers and can say I told you so and that apple are rubbish etc etc but we know you'd love an iPad really! Although the super sharp retina display on this iPad 3 shows all the details in beautiful HD! "

I don't hate Apple, I reserve that for Microsoft. Apple in the past have produced some good products but the latest iOS has a problem that doesn't just effect Fab so why should the techy guys at Fab make the site work with the latest Apple offering in my opinion it would be easier for Apple to sort out the bug and make everyone happy not just Fab users. Also while there maybe a lot of iFabers not all will be using the latest piece of kit.

London

lol

» Add a new message to this topic