FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > Are the cam rooms fun

Are the cam rooms fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oobyHotwife OP   Woman  over a year ago

Thurrock

I've never used them & a comment another forum user made yesterday has made me think maybe I should give them a try

Are they fun, what happens, are my husband & I missing out on a fun part of FAB by not using them?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *HaRiFMan  over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

"I've never used them & a comment another forum user made yesterday has made me think maybe I should give them a try

Are they fun, what happens, are my husband & I missing out on a fun part of FAB by not using them?"

Their as fun as any other room depends on what you make of them. Their definitely busy

By *aiseiMan  over a year ago

Longbridge, Birmingham

"I've never used them & a comment another forum user made yesterday has made me think maybe I should give them a try

Are they fun, what happens, are my husband & I missing out on a fun part of FAB by not using them?

Their as fun as any other room depends on what you make of them. Their definitely busy "

Very much this.

Quite often you’ll see people just sitting there looking bored or have extreme close-ups of someone’s genitals being played with.

The best cams are when you get to see the whole person/people, especially when they get up to stuff on cam. For example, a pussy being toyed is nice, but seeing two (whole) people fuck is nicer.

A couple who I spoke to here when I first joined (who have sadly left) used to have a great cam every so often; oral and full sex, and the F would happily watch me wank when they took breaks. Good fun!

Thurrock

Id heard they were often just people sitting around chatting most with cams off, that seems kinda similar to the forums to me

Might suggest to the husband that we give it a try sometime

By *erbyshireTwoCouple  over a year ago

somewhere in darkest Derbyshire

They sure can be. They can also be a little overwhelming. We've only been on once so far and it was nice. Had to politely tell a few people that we weren't accepting PM's (can't concentrate on too many things) but everyone was lovely (bi direction room).

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Cams can be a great way to connect with those like minded folk.just like anything has its ups and downs.but is interesting always full of surprises

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan  over a year ago

Sometimes they're busy sometimes hardly anyone is in them, What room you go into would depend what you're looking for, Local rooms and general are none directing (read the rules) better to watch and see who is actually doing the talking then join in, The directing rooms can be a bit full on, But if you go on cam, Own it! Don't take no shit if people can't take no for a answer block them, People watching your cam have a eye icon next to their name, Oh and turn you Pm's of if you don't want constant messages coming up on your screen

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The cam rooms here are good for chat and banter, a bit of exhibitionism, or just a good ol' perv. Why not take a look and see for yourself? You've got nothing to lose.

By *rCandPrincessCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

They can be very horny!

By *pentoall555Man  over a year ago

benfleet

I love the webcam in chatrooms. I love to be watched so it’s perfect to turn me on while I play and people can just watch or play with me

Max and I have both used the cam rooms, in fact it's where we first met.

The directing rooms can be very busy and tend to be more aimed at sexual content.

We used to use the local general chatrooms. These tend to be mainly chat rather than sex! Although we've certainly performed on cam a couple of times when the mood has taken us.

They can be a little clicky and unless you persevere trying to join in it can be difficult.

Unfortunately though as with any type of social media platform there can also be some people who display unacceptable behaviour. Something that I have experienced in recent months and why I seldom bother these days.

All in all the chatrooms can be fun if moderators are on their toes.

Give them a try and just join in with the fun. Whether that's chatting or something else

Thurrock

Thanks everyone

I will have to give them a try sometime, I've currently got a broken shoulder so can't do meets so a girl needs to get her kink kicks somewhere

By *eresa_cdslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Bodmin

Chat is fun if you participate. Just like a club meet or attending a party. Not participating will leave you bored and disappointed. I am there most early mornings in the bi directing room, cum and chat and say hello xx

By *exysuzi and Mr.SCouple  over a year ago

CONISTON .Stoke Suburbia. Staffs. BARMOUTH. The Lakes (Monthly)

I was a regular on cam. Then someone didn't like me and banned me. I cam elsewhere now which is way better than camming on here. There are mods but they let peeps get on with it, unlike here, upset one person and that's it xxxxx Suzi

"I was a regular on cam. Then someone didn't like me and banned me. I cam elsewhere now which is way better than camming on here. There are mods but they let peeps get on with it, unlike here, upset one person and that's it xxxxx Suzi"

Couldn't agree more! Glad you're having fun somewhere else

By *hesblokeMan  over a year ago

Derbyshire village

"I was a regular on cam. Then someone didn't like me and banned me. I cam elsewhere now which is way better than camming on here. There are mods but they let peeps get on with it, unlike here, upset one person and that's it xxxxx Suzi"

Thought I'd not seen you in a while! Hope everything is okay even though you've moved on

By *otwifeHusbandCouple  over a year ago

Dorset

I’ve never been in the cam rooms so wouldn’t now where to start , but I’m tempted to try it just the once !

Had a message from someone yesterday asking me to cam him and he would send gifts ( I was like what )

By *llrealme48Man  over a year ago

Oldham/manchester

The cam rooms are a nightmare, to many chatting at once to the same person plus when the rooms say they have 150 ppl in chat room, you’ll find that there’s only a small majority on cam. Most are to scared or just like to perv, which in my eyes it’s a total disappointment. If you go in chat room I think you should have to go on cam to make it a better place to see each other and communicate better

By *ed-monkeyCouple  over a year ago

Hailsham

The chatrooms are fun to some and perhaps not to others. It very much depends upon interaction.

I liken chatrooms to be like a pub, there are your regulars, some that come and go and some who are completely new. If you just chat to people, get to know them and let them get to know you then you'll get on fine.

Yes there are simple rules and if you break those rules then you might be removed for a period of time.

Unlike what some here have said, you will not be banned just because someone doesn't like you

By *tripper9Man  over a year ago

Blackburn

It’s easier and safer than going to a club and choosing wether to drink or drive, you can chat, perve or cam and have a drink in the safety of your own home, just missing out on that skin to skin contact.

By *UCKER56Man  over a year ago

Walsall

As exciting and interactive as you want them to be. I've always enjoyed them .

By *ovingeachotherCouple  over a year ago

Devizes

Yes hubby and I love them. We cam in the south west chat room here most weekends x

By *exysuzi and Mr.SCouple  over a year ago

CONISTON .Stoke Suburbia. Staffs. BARMOUTH. The Lakes (Monthly)

"I was a regular on cam. Then someone didn't like me and banned me. I cam elsewhere now which is way better than camming on here. There are mods but they let peeps get on with it, unlike here, upset one person and that's it xxxxx Suzi

Thought I'd not seen you in a while! Hope everything is okay even though you've moved on "

Yeah everything is good ta. Still camming exactly the same and just as naughty. Just not here.....hope you are doing well xxxxx Suzi

By *torm in a G cupWoman  over a year ago

Land of the Long White Cloud

"Sometimes they're busy sometimes hardly anyone is in them, What room you go into would depend what you're looking for, Local rooms and general are none directing (read the rules) better to watch and see who is actually doing the talking then join in, The directing rooms can be a bit full on, But if you go on cam, Own it! Don't take no shit if people can't take no for a answer block them, People watching your cam have a eye icon next to their name, Oh and turn you Pm's of if you don't want constant messages coming up on your screen "

By *nt0001Man  over a year ago

london

I enjoy the cam rooms and regularly go on. They are a lot more fun when people interact and not just sit there silently watching. It’s a good way to chat and meet others.

Had some really good experiences lately! Like watching couples best, particularly when I've got company on cam.

» Add a new message to this topic