FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > iPhone cam volume

iPhone cam volume

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *icka50 OP   Man  over a year ago

Leeds

I can view cams on my iPhone no problem. And only viewing I can turn the volume fully down to stop any caught out embarrassment.

But, if I put my own cam on to cam 2 cam the volume comes back on and can’t seem to be turned off??

Help appreciated.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *innocentMan  over a year ago

Littlehampton

"I can view cams on my iPhone no problem. And only viewing I can turn the volume fully down to stop any caught out embarrassment.

But, if I put my own cam on to cam 2 cam the volume comes back on and can’t seem to be turned off??

Help appreciated. "

Sometimes if you come out the cam area and go back in ,the ability to use the volume up and down buttons come back to life. I've noticed it on Android too .

By *icka50 OP   Man  over a year ago

Leeds

"I can view cams on my iPhone no problem. And only viewing I can turn the volume fully down to stop any caught out embarrassment.

Help appreciated.

Thanks for that. Though it’s not that issue I don’t think. The volume works perfectly….until you put your own cam on too then you can’t turn the sound down or off on the cam you’re viewing!?

Sometimes if you come out the cam area and go back in ,the ability to use the volume up and down buttons come back to life. I've noticed it on Android too ."

» Add a new message to this topic