FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > Am I being dense?

Am I being dense?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey everyone!

I tried to see what the chat rooms are all about but when I tried viewing it was all black and only the messages were populating.

My camera was switched off and so was the volume but yeah everyone else in the messages were seeing how they can view.

Phone: iPhone 12

Software: 15.3.1

Web/browser: Safari

Any help would be appreciated.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eversayNeverCoupleCouple  over a year ago

Liverpool

There might be a tab you need to swap over? Can you explain more about the issue and I’ll try help if I can.

Ok so I clicked on to the chat room then MEDIUM sized cam. Once I do this my camera is on the right hand side and showing but there is no video playing on the left just a message room?

By *ed-monkeyCouple  over a year ago

Hailsham

[Removed by poster at 22/03/22 12:38:32]

Hailsham

That's what the chat rooms are though ... message rooms. The list of people in the room will show (by symbols next to their name) those that are on cam and if they have sound. Clicking on the cam symbol should bring up their cam. Like you, not everyone have their cam on and just chat by text on the room.

Not sure what the issue is

"That's what the chat rooms are though ... message rooms. The list of people in the room will show (by symbols next to their name) those that are on cam and if they have sound. Clicking on the cam symbol should bring up their cam. Like you, not everyone have their cam on and just chat by text on the room.

Not sure what the issue is"

Oh I see the issue I’m meant to click on the little camera symbol - see me being extra dense. Thank you internet stranger

Hailsham

"That's what the chat rooms are though ... message rooms. The list of people in the room will show (by symbols next to their name) those that are on cam and if they have sound. Clicking on the cam symbol should bring up their cam. Like you, not everyone have their cam on and just chat by text on the room.

Not sure what the issue is

Oh I see the issue I’m meant to click on the little camera symbol - see me being extra dense. Thank you internet stranger "

No worries ... we all went in new once

» Add a new message to this topic