FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > Dick cams?

Dick cams?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iscreteSte OP   Man  over a year ago

Blackpool

Why do most blokes on here think women wanna see their cocks on cam, let alone them cumming? When did a face cam become so rare as an introduction? I know cams are newish…

I am also very aware that there are women on here that do want to see that kind of thing.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hancer666Man  over a year ago

Redbourn

"Why do most blokes on here think women wanna see their cocks on cam, let alone them cumming? When did a face cam become so rare as an introduction? I know cams are newish…

I am also very aware that there are women on here that do want to see that kind of thing."

answered own question. end thread

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Why do most blokes on here think women wanna see their cocks on cam, let alone them cumming? When did a face cam become so rare as an introduction? I know cams are newish…

I am also very aware that there are women on here that do want to see that kind of thing."

Im more interested in if you think this blatant white Knight attempt will actually get you laid.

By *torm in a G cupWoman  over a year ago

Land of the Long White Cloud

I'm very happy to watch the right cock cam. I do like face cam too.

By *aul40nwMan  over a year ago

wirral

"I'm very happy to watch the right cock cam. I do like face cam too. "

And i bet youre not short of offers either

"I'm very happy to watch the right cock cam. I do like face cam too. "
I like face cam also u fancy it maybe more

By *torm in a G cupWoman  over a year ago

Land of the Long White Cloud

"I'm very happy to watch the right cock cam. I do like face cam too.

And i bet youre not short of offers either "

I do get a few

By *amesy34ABCMan  over a year ago

donegal

i love having woman watch me on cam lol

I like to men on cam I like to think what they look like

"I like to men on cam I like to think what they look like "
mail me

By *andk1000Couple  over a year ago

Northampton

Mrs went on cam solo on Saturday night just to chat. A lad she was talking to decided to get out his cock mid conversation. Mrs was a bit shocked (but admitted to me that she liked it). She actually closed the cam at that moment.

When we spoke about it I said if she enjoyed it then I'm ok with her watching.

So last night I went to bed early, I knew Mrs wanted to cam as we had an empty house for once. Again she chatted to some lads and one asked if he could cum for her and she said yes and watched his cam. She liked this (and we fucked later on this), but once he was done she got lots of "me next" messages likes she was providing a service.

At end of day I'd rather watch paint dry if I wanna see someone cum I can access that 24/7 with my oh. To watchsomeone else c hoke their chickens or b eat their bishop does nothing at all for me.

Yes I go on camon this profile with what tits I've got showing does not mean want or need to beinvitd to watch several people do the above.

Ive been on n off here around 10 years qt one-point I was well-known for sending unsolicited dick picks back turned into more attractive emus

Unfortunately the site is now overrun with guys that are cumming for you... nooo... you’re cumming for yourself but just cum better when being watched. Absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with swinging

By *ojjerMan  over a year ago

boston

Good for you flower

By *riel13Woman  over a year ago

Northampton

"Mrs went on cam solo on Saturday night just to chat. A lad she was talking to decided to get out his cock mid conversation. Mrs was a bit shocked (but admitted to me that she liked it). She actually closed the cam at that moment.

When we spoke about it I said if she enjoyed it then I'm ok with her watching.

So last night I went to bed early, I knew Mrs wanted to cam as we had an empty house for once. Again she chatted to some lads and one asked if he could cum for her and she said yes and watched his cam. She liked this (and we fucked later on this), but once he was done she got lots of "me next" messages likes she was providing a service. "

As far as they were concerned , she was! She could probably have been anyone, as long as she was watching and they came

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

By stating "most blokes" can we assume you've been watching cock cams and compiling statistics?

Also, a lot of men like other men watching them.

I am lucky to have met several ladies who either enjoy watching me or are happy to spare literally 1 minute of their time to make me VERY happy.Some prefer to make me wait and/or count me down. Some ladies go back to 2005. I never ask anything of them. They brighten up my life . I am barryfromdurham on Skype

By *atureGuy62Man  over a year ago

DE7

I been camming on here for 16yrs, is that new?

» Add a new message to this topic