FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > Chat Session Time Out Error

Chat Session Time Out Error

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aneAndDave22 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Salllins

Hi all,

We have been having an ongoing problem with being able to login to chat for a couple of months now.

When trying to login, the chat starts to load and then quickly goes to a Chat Login Page with a message saying, "Your chat session has timed out" Click here to log back in. Unfortunately, clicking the link brings you back to the timed out page.

We have tried different combinations of browsers and computers, phones etc and no luck with any of them.

We have also reached out to site admins but not been able to resolve.

Has anyone else had this issue and can help us to resolve it? The chatroom was our fav part of the site and we would love to be able to log back in.

Thanks in advance.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *dd_soxMan  over a year ago

Suffolk

If your chat window times out, go back into chat but go into a different room THEN back into the one you want.

It should only time out after about 30 mins of inactivity - possible if you talk on cam and don't type

Salllins

"If your chat window times out, go back into chat but go into a different room THEN back into the one you want.

It should only time out after about 30 mins of inactivity - possible if you talk on cam and don't type"

Thanks _dd_sox unfortunately not even able to get into the chat to select a room or at all. Getting the time out error as soon as you click the enter chatroom option

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"If your chat window times out, go back into chat but go into a different room THEN back into the one you want.

It should only time out after about 30 mins of inactivity - possible if you talk on cam and don't type

Thanks _dd_sox unfortunately not even able to get into the chat to select a room or at all. Getting the time out error as soon as you click the enter chatroom option"

I'm having exactly the same error. I've scarcely used the chat room - I can't imagine it's a ban or anything like that.

Salllins

Thanks _dd_sox unfortunately not even able to get into the chat to select a room or at all. Getting the time out error as soon as you click the enter chatroom option

I'm having exactly the same error. I've scarcely used the chat room - I can't imagine it's a ban or anything like that."

Mostly we would use as a couple - always respectful and fun chats. Never any warnings or anything like that. Assume it’s not a ban also - we would just like to get sorted

By *aneAndDave22 OP   Couple 37 weeks ago

Salllins

Hi all, still having this Time Out issue when trying to login. Anyone else?

By *asochistMan 37 weeks ago

Folkestone

I would suggest that you do the following:

1. Clear the cache of old cookies.

2. Log out of Fab.

3. Close the Fab tab in the browser.

4. Close the browser.

5. Wait a minute.

6. Open browser, connect to Fab and try again

Hope this helps, I did this when it happened to me a few times before.

By *aneAndDave22 OP   Couple 37 weeks ago

Salllins

Thanks will give it another go

"I would suggest that you do the following:

1. Clear the cache of old cookies.

2. Log out of Fab.

3. Close the Fab tab in the browser.

4. Close the browser.

5. Wait a minute.

6. Open browser, connect to Fab and try again

Hope this helps, I did this when it happened to me a few times before."