FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > Cam option has changed after updating my phone

Cam option has changed after updating my phone

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *issP2001 OP   Woman 51 weeks ago

melton mowbray

I’ve updated my iPhone today, and now I don’t get the option to put my camera on has anybody got any suggestions please?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ucka39Man 51 weeks ago

Newcastle

"I’ve updated my iPhone today, and now I don’t get the option to put my camera on has anybody got any suggestions please?"

Hiya op

Check your browser settings make sure you have given consent for audio and video to be used via sites to then go to the chat rooms and allow should be option block/allowe then obviously your own camera Button should you wish to use yourself

melton mowbray

I have already but it doesn’t show the cam option after allowing the access it’s just disappeared

melton mowbray

Where is browser?

Newcastle

"Where is browser?"

The browser is like Google

I suggest uninstall and reinstall the browser via the app store you're using it reset on the site to ask you for your preference too allow to use cam once you click it obviously

Newcastle

"I have already but it doesn’t show the cam option after allowing the access it’s just disappeared "

Once you click allow, you then click any of the rooms numbered then scroll through and click on view

By *MaverickMan 51 weeks ago

Rushden

My iOS 7 only safari let use cam on chat rooms

» Add a new message to this topic